Top Dublin Rail Tours
30 results | All Dublin Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour!!! Incredibly organized and we had such a great tour guide!! It was an action packed day that took us to some of the best site in the country but we also had plenty of time to explore on our own."
* A traveler said: "It was so much fum going by train and not stuck in a bus...the tour guide was great. He made sure we knew what we were doing, when to meet , helped us get taxis at end of day...he was great Spending time at the Blarney castle then cork then Cove we felt that we accomplished alot and learned alot."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour to Waterford, mainly due to our wonderful guide Paddy! Everything that we expected we got, and then some. Would do it again anytime."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. The guides we had were wonderful. Terrance was an unexpected treat at the beginning of the trip & really took care of us on the way home."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour. It is a beautiful drive from Dublin and the tour guide was great. Be sure not to miss the sheep herding demonstration."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Both the guide and driver were amazing. Definitely a company to check out if you're in the area. The sights are beautiful."
* A traveler said: "We just took the 4 day tour and it was the perfect amount of time to see and do everything. All of our guides were great, humorous and knowledgeable. Brendan, Bart and Mike we thoroughly enjoyed our experience! The only feedback is we would have preferred the hotel over the B and B"
* A traveler said: "Barry was an excellent guide. He shared stories along the way and provided information on each stop. We were given plenty of time to explore each attraction and breaks were planned out in timely fashions. I would highly recommend this tour for families."
* A traveler said: "Murphy and joe were the most incredible guides for our long day. Made it so enjoyable and taught us about some of the history too."
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful experience! Well organized tour with great tour guide. Everything ran so smoothly. So enjoyed visiting Blarney Castle, Ring of Kerry and Cliffs of Moher etc. Learnt lots too. I would recommend this tour and so enjoyed Ireland and the people. Thnk you"
* A traveler said: "Amazing and professional guide and driver, very professional guide who gave a historical background, places should even visit for all ages and purposes. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "It was a long bus ride all day, but the Cliffs of Moher was fantastic! We had plenty of time to enjoy the place including the visitor centre. Galway was a pretty city. I wish we had more time to spend there, but the tour gave us maximum time considering the distance between Dublin and each spot."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful way to see the Countryside of Ireland and then bus tour of Connemara and Galway! Wonderful staff and lovely travel mates🍀🇮🇪"
* A traveler said: "From the beginning all of the guides were fantastic, knowledgeable and entertaining. Accommodations were good, transportation was on time and always clean and comfortable. There was always enough time at all the stops to see everything that we chose to. I highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "The 2-Day Cliffs of Moher and Galway tour was amazing! Our tour guides were extremely insightful and the views were breathtaking. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Ray our tour leader was fantastic knew the history well and was hilarious with his jokes most enjoyable trip round the ring of Kerry and the Millacuddys Reef"
* A traveler said: "Out of the 5 days that I stayed in Ireland this by far was the best day of my entire trip. Got to experience a scenic route via train and a private plane, not to mention the hike as well as ample amount of time in Galway. I would highly recommend this to anyone that travels."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time due to our driver/guide Ray. We saw everything we expected to see and more, always with a through explanation. We had some rain, but that didn’t stop us. The B&B was in a good location and very nice."
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour. Loved the tour guide. The Giant's Causeway is one of the greatest natural places to see in the world."
* A traveler said: "Sean, Paul, and Peter were knowledgeable and personable. They went over and above to make this a once in a lifetime experience!"
* A traveler said: "The beauty, history and variety of this tour was excellent. Our guide offered the best of Irish humor, cheerfulness and intelligence. The stops were beautifully arranged to allow enough time to explore the sites without feeling either rushed or too slow. The only time in Galway was the evening, but that is when the city comes to life."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful. Everyone should see this part of Ireland. Cork was okay could have passed up Cobh"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Little Museum of Dublin
- Dublin Grafton Street
- St. Stephen's Green
- Loughcrew Cairns (Loughcrew Passage Tombs)
- St. Michan's Church
- Chester Beatty Library
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Jameson Distillery Bow St.
- Number Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum)
- National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology
- The National Wax Museum Plus
- Skerries Mills
- Irish Whiskey Museum
- GPO Witness History Visitor Centre
- The Book of Kells
- Dublin City Hall
- Dublin City Gallery the Hugh Lane
- Trim Castle
- Kildare Village
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in South West Ireland