Top Dublin Hop on Hop Off Buses
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Dublin Tours
Maximize your time in Ireland’s vibrant capital with a 24- or 48-hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus ticket. Discover Dublin’s spectacular sights and listen to entertaining commentary as you cruise around the capital. Whenever a landmark captures your attention, simply disembark to explore further; see attractions like the Guinness Storehouse, Trinity College, and St. Stephen’s Green and then simply rejoin your bus tour at a time and stop that suits your schedule. Entry to the Little Museum and a Dublin walking tour are included with the bus ticket.
Explore Dublin at your own pace with Big Bus tour; your 24- to 72-hour ticket allows you to hop on and hop off wherever you like at any of 25 stops. Enjoy live or audio commentary that teaches you about Dublin's history and culture, and explore the small streets of Dublin on a guided walking tour. Hop on and off as many times as you like to explore Dublin highlights at your leisure, such as St. Stephens Green, Croke Park, EPIC the Irish Emigration Museum, and others.
Experience the beauty, history, and culture of Dublin during this popular hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour. Choose from 1- or 2-day tickets and follow the route that highlights the best of the Emerald Isle's capital city. Discover historic buildings, iconic sites, ancient landmarks and vibrant nightlife at your own pace and enjoy free extras. With multiple stops along the way—including the Guinness Storehouse, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Temple Bar, and the Irish Whiskey Museum—this popular option ensures you don't miss a thing.
Have your shore excursions arranged in advance when you arrive in Dublin's port; you'll save time scrambling for activities once you step off the ship. This tour includes a 24-hour pass for a hop-on hop-off bus, which covers more than 30 stops around the city. You can hop off to explore at your leisure at locations such as St. Patrick's Cathedral, Jameson Distillery Bow Street, Kilmainham Gaol, and the Guinness Storehouse. You'll also have access to a highlights of Dublin walking tour.
When your cruise ship docks, hit the streets on this sightseeing shore excursion that's perfect for everyone. Experience the beauty, history and culture of Dublin during a popular hop-on, hop-off bus sighting tour. Discover the best of the Emerald Isle, including historic buildings, iconic sites, ancient landmarks and vibrant nightlife at your own pace. With 28 stops along the way--including the Old Jameson Distillery, the National Art Gallery, St Patrick's Cathedral and the Guinness Storehouse--this popular option ensures you don't miss a thing!
Escape the hustle and bustle of Dublin in favor of the rugged coastal splendor of the Cliff’s of Moher and Galway City on an enriching full-day excursion from the Irish capital. From the comfort of a luxury coach, admire stunning Irish countryside and travel along the Wild Atlantic Way to the incredible 700-foot high Cliffs of Moher. Browse intriguing exhibitions in the visitor center; marvel at the lunar limestone landscape of Burren, renowned for its rare flowers; and absorb the cosmopolitan charm of Galway City during some leisurely free time.
Break from Dublin for a tour of medieval Irish architecture and folklore in Kilkenny and Glendalough. Aboard a luxury coach, take a day trip to the top sights in south-east Ireland from Kilkenny Castle to the Wicklow Mountain National Park and Glendalough’s medieval monastic settlement. This tour also includes a stop at the foot of the Wicklow Mountains, where you'll be able to see border collies corral sheep across the fields.
Explore Northern Ireland's biggest draws—Belfast, Giant’s Causeway and the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge—on a day trip from Dublin. In a traditional black cab in Belfast, you’ll explore sites of the capital’s conflicted history: the mural-strewn streets of the Falls and Skankill neighborhoods and the Belfast Docks. Then course along the Antrim Coast to experience one of Ireland great geological marvels, the UNESCO–listed Giant’s Causeway, followed by a stop at the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge. Marvel at the surrounding headlands that were also used as a filming location for many "Game of Thrones" scenes. Note: Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge is currently closed to the public. This stop is replaced by a visit to Dunluce Castle, the real-life House of Greyjoy from the "Game of Thrones", until further notice.
Explore Ireland beyond the capital city with this Wicklow and Glendalough driving tour. Skip the hassle of a rental car and admire the scenery as you drive south to see County Wicklow’s beautiful lakes, forests, and mountains. Visit landscapes from popular films including Braveheart, such as the monastic ruins and Celtic crosses at Glendalough.
Immerse yourself in a night of traditional food and entertainment at the Irish House Party in Dublin. You’ll experience one of the city’s best ways to spend an evening at this dinner-and-show event complete with authentic Irish fare, diverse music, dancing and storytelling. Enjoy some Traditional Irish food like Guinness stew and Baileys-infused chocolate cake, and sing and dance the night away with a talented group of performers.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Hop on Hop Off Buses in Dublin?
The best Hop on Hop Off Buses in Dublin according to Viator travelers are:
What Hop on Hop Off Buses in Dublin are taking additional safety precautions?
These Dublin experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off Buses
- Skip the line Tickets
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Skerries Mills Tours & Tickets
- Tayto Park Tours & Tickets
- James Joyce Centre Tours & Tickets
- Kilmainham Gaol Tours & Tickets
- Dublin Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- St. Audoen's Church Tours & Tickets
- The Hill of Tara (Teamhair) Tours & Tickets
- National Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & History Tours & Tickets
- Epic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC) Tours & Tickets
- Dublin Custom House Tours & Tickets
- Irish Rock 'n' Roll Museum Experience Tours & Tickets
- Wicklow Mountains Tours & Tickets
- Loughcrew Cairns (Loughcrew Passage Tombs) Tours & Tickets
- GPO Witness History Visitor Centre Tours & Tickets
- Dublin Grafton Street Tours & Tickets
- Dublin Zoo Tours & Tickets
- National Gallery of Ireland Tours & Tickets
- Giant's Causeway Tours & Tickets
- Avoca Tours & Tickets
- Dublin Writers Museum Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets