St. Patrick's Cathedral
The largest church in Ireland, the majestic St. Patrick’s Cathedral has borne witness to nearly 800 years of Irish history. The church was supposedly founded on the site where Ireland’s patron saint, St. Patrick, baptized converts and is known for its exquisite stained-glass windows, marble statues, and medieval tiling. St. Patrick’s is as much a significant spot for literary pilgrims as it is for their religious counterparts; Jonathan Swift, the esteemed author of “Gulliver’s Travels” once served as dean here and is now buried within its gray stone walls.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are St. Patrick's Cathedral hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience St. Patrick's Cathedral?
- Dublin Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and Entry to Over 30 Attractions
- Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Full-day Private Dublin City Highlights Tour
- Afternoon Tea Bus Tour in Dublin
Things to do near Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Londonderry
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Blackpool
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in South West Ireland