Top Dubai Theme Parks
95 results | All Dubai Tours
* A traveler said: "The lazy river and tallest water slide was fun . Couldn’t find the Shark Safari where you wore the helmet under water"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful , the aquarium was superb ! And the crocodiles fantastic attraction . Although the pictures taken inside was very expensive, didn’t bought them."
* A traveler said: "The dune bashing was very fun! The camel ride was also very enjoyable. The shows were well done and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Amazing afternoon in the desert with some great experiences. Our tour guide Siyyad was well-spoken, helpful and very well experienced. Great trip! Thanks : )"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting, good prices. For children and adulte is a very good activities. I will go Again next times. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant day the whole family, 5 Of us loved the rides, As their were rides for all groups a d thrilling rides for the daring"
* A traveler said: "Amazing, so much fun and small group! Really friendly, had a laugh and too us to see camel racing first :) will be booking again"
* A traveler said: "When you go there make sure to wait for the fountain display to start so you have a view of it from above. It starts every 30 minutes and is accompanied by music so when the music starts you will know that the display has started."
* A traveler said: "Viator was excellent, fast and easy, and very economic. I will use Viator again in a near future. Viator is very trustworthy, I confess that I had very bad experience with others until I use Viator."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour. We had a lot of fun. Our tour guide Ghulam was honest and took good care of us. We were always given water to stay hydrated and the guides went out of their way to snap very good pictures of us. Worth every dollar."
* A traveler said: "Best safari in dubai! Great service, awesome tour guide! We had a great time! The food is really good too!"
* A traveler said: "Worked great! |I would recommend printing several vouchers, I had trouble with my phone refusing to open the barcode. Unfortunately for me, several of the sites insisted on keeping the voucher and they gave me back a photocopy that would not scan at the next location."
* A traveler said: "Was very foggy on the day we went up so visibility was limited to surrounding area. Could not see past that but nothing anybody has any control over."
* A traveler said: "Amazing Experience! Asif was great! Everything was good from the pick up service from Hotel, drive to and from desert, photo opportunities, dune bashing seeing camels, taking pics with falcon, Arabic coffee, food and shows. Our favorite part was the Dune Bashing, Asif is an impressive driver. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Though expensive but best part was less crowd, so we were able to cover every ride in both the parks."
* A traveler said: "Gets a thumbs up from me. The Dabangg show was probably the highlight. I didn’t get to Krrish or Ra One as I was stretched for time but I am reliably informed they are better. It’s on my list for the next visit."
* A traveler said: "The driver who took ya was quite a delight for us and picked us on time and gave us a good comfort ."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved our trip to Ferrari World. The driver was in time, the van was clean and comfortable. Se struck traffic on the way home and got a bit sick of being on the road but that is hardly the drivers fault. Highly recommended and much cheaper than trying to drive ourselves from Dubai!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was "AS ADVERTISED". No unexpected surprises. 2 park combo + transfer EXCELLENT for the price!! I was concerned we would not have enough time (11-6:30), but in off season in JUNE' no wait to ride and many times we rode multiple times. Be advised- very hot temperatures in June! Our driver, Kashore, picked us up from the resort. He was on time and spotted us out from the crowd, greeted us and we were on our way! We had a party of 8 with private transfer! He remained in good communication via text for drop off and pickup. Our first theme park, we went to LEGOLAND for the kids. It opens at 11 am! Very very hot in June as expected. The heat was intense for the kids. Stay hydrated and take advantage of air condtioned places. They offered fun little refillable drinking bottles for purchase. Free refills on all fountain drinks ALL DAY. The water park is currently CLOSED. There are some AMAZING Lego displays. I would say LEGOLAND is NOT worth the ticket price. Not very much to do. We did the entire park in 3 hours during off season. No wait in lines was Great!!!!! Kids eat FREE after 3 at some of the restaurants! Food average. Q The 2nd park was MOTIONGATE. We walked from Legoland to this park. It does not open until 2pm!! It was a WELCOMED switch up after being in the scorching sun as most of the rides are INDOOR! It is a much more enjoyable park for kids and adults alike. More magic and thrills to be had! Motiongate did NOT disappoint- one word- Madagascar!!!!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Premium Desert Safari, Barbeque, 3 Shows, Camel Ride, Sandboard at Majlis Camp
- Dubai Red Dune Desert Safari: Camel Ride, Sandboarding & BBQ Options
- Dubai Self-drive Quad Bike, Sand Boarding, Camel Ride and Refreshments at Camp
- Dubai Atlantis Aquaventure & Lost Chamber Combo Pass
- Desert 4x4 Safari: Free ATV ride, Camel Ride, BBQ Dinner, Traditional Live Shows
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Amusement Parks
- Ice Parks
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Attractions & Museums
- Packages & Special Events
- Shows & Performances
- Sporting Events
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- LEGOLAND® Water Park
- iFly Dubai
- La Perle By Dragone
- Dubai Gold Souk
- Bedouin Camps
- Dubai Dolphinarium
- Motiongate Dubai
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- Dubai Spice Souk
- Global Village
- Women’s Museum at Bait Al Banat
- Bollywood Parks Dubai
- Dubai Museum
- Jumeirah Beach
- Dubai Miracle Garden
- Palm Islands & the World
- LEGOLAND® Dubai
- Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's House
- KidZania Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea