Top Dubai Cultural Tours
489 results | All Dubai Tours
* A traveler said: "My mother is in her late 60’s and she is visiting me in Dubai. I was worried about her not enjoying the tour by herself but she loved it. She raved about the other passengers abd said her tour guide was kind and very knowledgeable. She said the driver was also excellent. She enjoyed every part of it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, guide was very knowledgable! Perfect amount of time at each stop off. I would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was fantastic, Latif was an amazing rep. A must if you are in Dubai. best experience ever."
* A traveler said: "Great tour definitely a must do. We saw everything from old to new Dubai. Our tour guide Rafiq was great and took lots of pictures"
* A traveler said: "The mosque is amazingly beautiful. The design, tiling and style fantastic. Our guide Usama was charming, friendly, very knowledgeable and extremely patient when 2 guests arrived 20 minutes late ato departure time. We highly recommend Usama and this tour. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Great day in Abu Dhabi. Driver and tour guide Mohamed Ziad is very knowlegable. We were pickup at the hotel on time. The Grand Mosque tour was very interesting and informative. Ladies were provided appropiate clothing to enter the Mosque. A lot of information was given on the history and culture of UAE."
* A traveler said: "The guide Sammie was amazing, was very knowledgeable. In a group of teachers we had lots of questions and Sammie answered all the questions even the crazy ones graciously. Celebrating my 40th birthday with friends."
* A traveler said: "Adnan is the best tour guide and exceeded all expectations with a wealth of knowledge of Dubai. It was really nice exploring old/new Dubai and having Adnan throw in knowledge of the City. We had a great time and recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our hostess/host were absolutely delightful. There sense of humor and friendly demeanor was great. The tour was very good and it was a privilege to visit the mosque. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was a great city tour! We got to see a nice snap shot of Dubai. I fail to remember our tour guides name (he is a gentleman from Sri Lanka) he was amazing! Very detailed oriented, and super informative! Our driver was fantastic as well. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "fantastic day and guide Malic.well worth the price ,saw lots of sites as only had 1 day to go round and really pleased with what we visited .we could not of done all the sites our selves."
* A traveler said: "Spending time at the Dubai Creek was really cool. Our driver and our host was not very enthusiastic but they did there job."
* A traveler said: "Previsit acquintance of the guide is important and Kassim accommodate us to a tee. The visit was informative from social, cultural and architectural history. Places of interest were all within walking distance from on foot to boat ride, through the history of UAE establishment from the eyes and passion of the Emirates.Pity that it was a holiday -Muharram, for we could at least seep Emirates coffee or looking around within the internal spaces of the different residential traditional buildings. The visit of the wind tower and the understanding of how it works and where they are normally located in a home is an eye opener. Although quite sad that all old traditional spaces has been spruced up for tourism and lost its traditional lustre, the presence of this charming areas that support the conitinuum of the local businesses is good economics and social sustainability. We thank Karim for taking beyond his time to aquiant us with his home town and wish for more walking trips to meet real people that make the place."
* A traveler said: "The whole day was just amazing from start to finish. Our guide Najeeb was brilliant in every way. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was the best person i have meet in my whole life, just incredible, o recommend for everyone who want to have a absolutelly amazing day"
* A traveler said: "very happy with the tour,our guide, Ben, was very friendly and knowledgeable, gave us a lot ofinteresting facts and information, would definitely recommend to spend an afternoon in old dubai...."
* A traveler said: "Amazing Experience! Asif was great! Everything was good from the pick up service from Hotel, drive to and from desert, photo opportunities, dune bashing seeing camels, taking pics with falcon, Arabic coffee, food and shows. Our favorite part was the Dune Bashing, Asif is an impressive driver. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Abdul the tour guide was fantastic. The minute we got into the van he started informing us of the history of Dubai. The rest of the tour was also great."
* A traveler said: "EVERYTING was beautiful the pointe atlantis the mosque riding in the abra and even trying the restaurant delicious!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Interactive driver, and so much information that we can get from him, and price also good price , explore Abu Dhabi with a good vehicle and good air condition so we feel comfortable even for sharing group tour"
* A traveler said: "My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed this half day tour to the Mosque. Jahan was engaging and informative and made sure we all enjoyed our experience! I would enjoy touring with this company and Jahan again in the future 😊"
* A traveler said: "Amazing chance to meet a local and understand customs and culture over the local food! Great place to visit And to ask questions about how what when of the area"
* A traveler said: "The lazy river and tallest water slide was fun . Couldn’t find the Shark Safari where you wore the helmet under water"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Tour: Dubai City Tour
- Highlights & Hidden Gems With Locals: Best of Dubai Private Tour
- Dubai Red Dune Desert Safari: Camel Ride, Sandboarding & BBQ Options
- Abu Dhabi City Tour Including Ferrari World Tickets Guided Tour from Dubai
- Private Historic Old Dubai and Souks Walking Tour featuring Hidden Gems
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Costume Dress Up Experiences
- Cultural Tours
- Historical Tours
- Music Tours
- Photography Tours
- Religious Tours
- Shows & Performances
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Aquaventure Waterpark
- Dubai Marina
- The Dubai Fountain
- Palm Jumeirah
- Chillout Ice Lounge
- Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)
- Bedouin Camps
- Palm Islands & the World
- Mercato Shopping Mall
- Hatta Heritage Village
- Dubai Cruise Terminal
- Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's House
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- Dubai Museum
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Dubai Spice Souk
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Dubai Dolphinarium
- Motiongate Dubai
- Dubai Metro
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea