Dubai Dolphinarium Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Enjoy a dolphin and seal show, dolphin encounters, tropical bird shows, a mirror maze, trampolines, and more at Dubai Dolphinarium at Dubai’s Creek Park. The venue was the Middle East’s first indoor air-conditioned dolphinarium when it opened in 2008, and remains a popular Dubai attraction today.
Dubai Dolphinarium offers an array of family-friendly activities. Topping the list are the three-times-daily 45-minute dolphin and seal shows, where the marine creatures perform juggling, hoop-jumping, ball games, and even painting. Other attractions include dolphin encounter experiences, a show featuring exotic birds, a mirror maze, a 5D and 7D movie theater, trampolines, and a virtual reality experience.
Travelers who want to save time and fuss while they’re in Dubai can pre-book tickets for the shows or purchase UAE sightseeing passes that includes admission the dolphinarium as well to numerous other Dubai attractions.
Things to Know Before You Go
- The Dubai Dolphinarium is a must for fun-loving families.
- Prebook for the dolphin and seal show; buy tickets for the trampolines, maze, and other entertainments direct from the venue.
- To access the dolphinarium, you’ll need to pay an entrance fee at the main gate of the Creek Park complex.
- The venue has a restaurant, gift shop, and restrooms with baby-changing units.
- Facilities for wheelchair users are good: the dolphinarium and the shows are all wheelchair-accessible.
How to Get There
Dubai Dolphinarium is located in Creek Park in Dubai’s Umm Hurair district, just south of Dubai Creek. To get here by cab, ask the driver for the Health Care City at Creek Park—the dolphinarium is next door. Otherwise, hop off the metro at the Health Care City stop and go on foot from there. Be aware, however, that it’s a half-mile (1-kilometer) walk.
When to Get There
The dolphin and seal shows start at 11am, 3pm, and 6pm Monday-Saturday, and tickets give you access to any of the three. It’s sensible to arrive 15 minutes before the start; standard seats are on a first-come, first-served basis. The dolphinarium is open 10am-7:30pm, Monday-Saturday.
What Else to Do at Dubai Dolphinarium
Why not make the most of your trip by seeing the Creek Park Bird Show? Tickets are available at the dolphinarium; performances follow the dolphin shows, with a short break in-between to relax. The 30-minute interactive shows feature parrots, macaws, cockatoos, toucans, and more.
Address: Gate 1 in Creek Park, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Dubai Dolphinarium
No results found!
Things to do near Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Al Ain
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Khasab
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Punjab
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in West Bank