The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building on the planet, soaring 2,717 feet (828 meters) high with more than 160 stories set in a stepped design that narrows as it climbs, syringe-like, to the sky. The design is patterned after the repetition of a single geometric shape, meant to echo Islamic art. Bringing a new meaning to the term skyscraper, the building is part of the massive downtown Dubai complex of offices, hotels, shopping malls, entertainment precincts, and apartment buildings.
Tours and tickets to Experience Burj Khalifa
What are Burj Khalifa hours of operation?
Should I book Burj Khalifa tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Burj Khalifa 2021?
What's the best way to experience Burj Khalifa?
- Burj Khalifa, Dubai aquarium and Underwater zoo Combo
- Burj Khalifa (5-in-1 Combo)
- 90min Dubai Speed Boat Tour: Burj Al Arab, Atlantis & Palm, Ain Wheel, JBR
- Jet Ski Tour of Dubai: Burj Al Arab, Dubai Marina, Atlantis, Palm & Burj Khalifa
Things to do near Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea