Burj Al-Arab Jumeirah
The sail-like silhouette of the Burj Al-Arab Jumeirah has become a symbol of Dubai's opulence and affluence, standing at 1,053 feet (321 meters) as the third-tallest hotel and one of the most luxurious hotels in the United Arab Emirates. Opened in 1999, the landmark boasts plenty of superlatives, including its five-star status.
Tours and tickets to Experience Burj Al-Arab Jumeirah
Should I book Burj Al-Arab Jumeirah tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Burj Al-Arab Jumeirah 2021?
What's the best way to experience Burj Al-Arab Jumeirah?
- 90 Minutes Speedboat Tour: Dubai Marina, Atlantis and Burj Al Arab
- Dubai Marina Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ
- Dubai Guided Sightseeing Boat Tours
- 90min Dubai Speed Boat Tour: Burj Al Arab, Atlantis & Palm, Ain Wheel, JBR
Things to do near Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea