Top Dingle Travel & Transportation Services
23 results | All Dingle Tours
* A traveler said: "Dolphin sightings at the end of the tour and laughs with the guides made up for rough weather and swells"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. We were lucky to have such a fine day, and we're delighted to see whales and dolphins"
* A traveler said: "Rory was a awesome tour guide. Very professional, on time, helpful with dinner reservations. We felt we would call upon him again, and again. The van was very CLEAN!, Covid-19 friendly, and knew the area. Thank you Rory!"
* A traveler said: "It was so nice to be picked up in a comfortable 8 person van and driven to beautiful spots by a driver/guide who was born and raised in the area. Made it so special to have that first hand knowledge. Also, even more important, although a beautiful drive not one the non-local driver would feel comfortable driving. The driver would never be able to enjoy the scenery with all the narrow roads and tight turns!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day with our guide. He picked us up at our hotel in Killarney and we spent the day on the peninsula. Although it was rainy and cool, we still had good visibility of all the major sites. He took us to several archeological sites and we even held a baby lamb. Lunch was in Dingle which is a colorful charming town. The mountain passes are spectacular and the beaches are beautiful. As a native, he knew so much about the area, both past and present. We thoroughly enjoyed our day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands