* A traveler said: "It was a lovely tour! The guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. We toured the vineyards and enjoyed fabulous wine tasting in a beautiful chateau wine cellar"
* A traveler said: "Truly one of the best wine tours I have ever experienced. Beautiful region, top tour guide! From the beginning, the company was very professional and responded quickly to all questions and concerns. The tour guide was not only a true wine connoisseur but also so much fun and very funny! His knowledge of the region is truly remarkable and he somehow had us learning and laughing, simultaneously, all day long. I would recommend this tour to anyone looking to visit this region. We will be back on another tour soon for sure!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour. Elsa, our guide, was excellent. She was knowledgeable, friendly and made the tour both interesting and relaxing. We would highly recommend this tour. The wine country is beautiful and the wine tasting was fantastic. We learned a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Leoni was the perfect guide for this tour, since she shares our love of wine and was able to add her knowledge of the local area, as she lives in Fixin. She was knowledgeable and professional, but also friendly. When we informed her that we had already visited one of the domaines on her list, she was quick to change the itinerary for us. As a result, we were able to visit Chateau Marsannay, which was the highlight of our trip to Bourgogne. Leoni is someone we could see becoming friends with. As far as the tastings were concerned, Marsannay was the best of the 6 we took part in this time. The staff there welcomed us warmly and made us feel like valued guests. We would be happy to book with Authentica again if all your trips are as wonderful as the one we experienced today. Bravo to you and Leoni. 5 out of 5!!"
* A traveler said: "This is a great tour for anyone interested in learning more about the wines of Burgundy. Whether you’re just beginning your exploration of these wines or have some knowledge, you will definitely learn something. Ask for Thomas. With his knowledge of the wines and his wonderful sense of humor, you will really enjoy the afternoon. And, if you’re staying in the region, be sure to ask Thomas for restaurant recommendations; we did and we had a great dining experience. Take this tour ~ you’ll be glad you did."
* A traveler said: "Excellent - Mathias was the best guide and we had a wonderful day. Very informative, good selection of food and wine and his enthousiasm made us love the region even more"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small group Burgundy tour of Beaune with Wine Tasting from Dijon
- Half Day Tour of the Cote de Nuits Vineyards from Dijon
- Private guided tour - Dijon - 2h
- Private Tour: Wines of Burgundy Day Tour from Dijon
- Small-Group Full-Day Tour of Côte de Nuits, Côte de Beaune Vineyards and Beaune Historical District
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes