Top Denver Outdoor Activities
87 results | All Denver Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable on area and kept up great conversation. Great locations for stops and comfortable accomodations. Only small issue is that many shops are closed on Mondays."
* A traveler said: "Nice 1/2 day tour. Three stops. Clear Creek Canyon Park (20-30 min), Idaho Springs (30 min) and Echo Lake (30 min). It was a great way to get out of the Denver heat. Day was gorgeous. The driver/guide (Eddie, I believe) was absolutely fantastic. All in all a really nice trip."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent fun time with Kyle our tour guide , he explained every thing so well, it seems to me that I was reading a history book because he was so knowledgeable about the area; mountains , animal life and people that contributed to the development of this great state of Colorado."
* A traveler said: "Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak are stunning natural environments. Our tour guide Mason had a wealth of knowledge on the history of the area as well as a great sense of humor. My suggestion would be to make the trip an hour longer so we could have more time to explore the garden of the Gods and manitou springs."
* A traveler said: "The guides were very professional, organized and lots of fun. I love the way the tour lead up to the fastest and longest zip lines at the end! Definitely would recommend doing it. Only thing wrong was we were just getting into the groove and it was over!😀"
* A traveler said: "Great trip and excellent guide.. she was really knowledgeable and told us all the great spots to eat"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day trip out of Denver TO the stunning Rocky Mountains! Our tour guide Jed was knowledgeable, entertaining, and clearly loves what he does. The clean mountain air is a perfect respite from the daily grind. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Even though it was 91 degrees in Denver, it was still an enjoyable ride. Our guide was very knowledgeable, patient and engaging."
* A traveler said: "I loved the Red Rock Amphitheater, the film showing how it started, and just the surrounding. The view of the mountains and Breckinridge in general. I wish we had more time so We could go on the gondola. Thanks to Jason for making this tour exceptional with all the information he provided. Great tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful, easy day trip to experience Rocky Mountain National Park. Richard was an excellent, thoughtful guide. We saw elk & moose, had an idyllic picnic in a beautiful meadow, and had lots of chances to take short trails to viewpoints & scenic vistas."
* A traveler said: "It was a gorgeous day on the Glacier - we couldn't be any more happier with our wonderful tour guide Bree. She made sure we were all well taken care of and guided us to the best little spots on the mountain. It was fun, exciting and who could say no to some of the best pizza I've ever tasted!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was fantastic. Our tour guide Jason was the greatest. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and added so much to the trip. I'm really glad we did the tour and saw so much more than we could have on your own."
* A traveler said: "Brian was an amazing guide and very knowledgeable! Our hike was beautiful and we got a lot of great photos. He gave some other recommendations for the rest of our trip as well. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We loved seeing elk, mule deer and mountain goats and the breath taking beauty of the mountain. Our tour guide Alex was great, very informative."
* A traveler said: "We loved the Red Rocks amphitheater, it exceeded all expectations. We didn’t realize the museum would be so interesting therefore additional time would have been a plus. Alex is terrific! He added a lot with his engaging personality, knowledge and passion for Colorado. He made a great trip even better."
* A traveler said: "Learning about the history of Denver from an extremely knowledgeable tour guide. Kristina was great and I would highly recommend her."
* A traveler said: "My sister and I had an awesome flight! Thanks so much for the fun time. Loved the high flight add on."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Stephanie! It was such a fun photo shoot and we look forward to seeing all the photos. We also got to see beautiful views of the mountains. Would definitely recommend to others."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience from start to finish! Tyler guided me through a great hike and provide stunning photography that will result in great memories"
* A traveler said: "A fun and challenging experience for all skill levels. The guide gives you as much help as you need and enough independence to those with some climbing experience to go as quickly and as many times up the mountain as they can."
* A traveler said: "Cooper was a great guide. He gave great advice and let us decide what we wanted to try. We got to do a short hike up to a nice overlook. He gave us breaks for water/ rest often since it was our first day at elevation."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery. The driver (Jason) was very knowledgeable, had a great personality. Was a very careful driver. I just wish we could stay a little longer at the stops. Thank you , Jason, for a great tour. (From the ladies in Texas)."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Denver Civic Center Park
- Larimer Square
- Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus
- Garden of the Gods
- Georgetown Loop Railroad
- United States Air Force Academy
- Colorado State Capitol Building
- Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Denver Firefighters Museum
- Hard Rock Cafe Denver
- Downtown Aquarium
- Grand Lake Colorado
- Denver 16th Street Mall
- Pikes Peak Highway
- Lookout Mountain
- Pikes Peak
- Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver Mint
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Missouri