Top Daytona Beach Day Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Daytona Beach Tours
We operate the only sailing catamaran available for "public" and "private" sailing/sightseeing excursions in the Daytona Beach area. Our Seawind 1000 is a beautifully designed Austrailian built catamaran with comfortable shaded seating in our saloon area, seats that literally hang out "over the water" on the aft deck, and comfortable seating in the open air on our forward deck along with "trampolines" that are just above the water for sunbathing with an occasional splash to cool down. Restroom facilities are also onboard for your convenience!
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Day Cruises in Daytona Beach are taking additional safety precautions?
What Day Cruises in Daytona Beach are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island