Top Dana Point Whale Watching
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Dana Point Tours
Cruise the Pacific Ocean off Dana point on a whale watching excursion aboard a comfortable 95’ vessel. Enjoy live narration from your experienced captain as you watch for whales, sea lions, and dolphins, and learn about the stunning diversity of marine life that flocks to the California coast. Listen to the distinctive calls of seabirds from a seat on deck, or relax by a window in the fully-enclosed cabin where food and drink are available for purchase.
The ocean near Dana Point provides the perfect spot for catching sight of all kinds of whales and dolphins, and this whale-watching cruise combines an intimate experience limited to 20 people aboard an RHIB. Your guide, a marine naturalist, knows the best times and areas to spot wildlife, and also provides facts and commentary as you cruise.
Ride along the open water in a catamaran as you keep your eyes peeled for whales, dolphins, and other sea creatures on this whale and dolphin watching eco-safari. From Dana Point, cruise as your captain takes you to some of the area’s best places to spot out different kinds of whales and dolphins. An on-board naturalist also provides on-going commentary the whole way to keep you educated and in the know about these sea creatures and their natural habitat.
Watch the sunset aboard a luxury catamaran on this 90-minute evening cruise from Dana Point Harbor in Orange County. Sample organic wines accompanied by cheese, crackers, fruits, and nuts while taking in the ocean views.
Did you know the southern California coast boasts the largest population of dolphins in the world? Come experience the California coast line on a private boat with your family, friends or intimate group. We are the only charter that offers both whale / dolphin watching with fishing. This trip is great for beginner fishermen and / or kids alike! We will not make it too difficult and will provide all the tackle and equipment necessary to make it a great day for all to enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Whale Watching in Dana Point?
The best Whale Watching in Dana Point according to Viator travelers are:
What Whale Watching in Dana Point are taking additional safety precautions?
These Dana Point experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Whale Watching in Dana Point are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Dana Point may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets