Dragon Bridge (Cau Rong)
The Dragon Bridge is one of Da Nang’s architectural symbols and is therefore on the itinerary of most sightseeing tours. You’re likely to visit Dragon Bridge on night tours that focus on both street food and illuminated sights such as Lady Buddha and the Marble Mountains, and during day trips that give an overview of the city by stopping at top sights such as the Linh Ung Pagoda, Son Tra Mountain, and My Son Sanctuary.
Recent reviews from experiences in Da Nang
Things to know before you go
- On either side of the traffic lanes, there are two pedestrian walkways that allow you to cross the bridge on foot; the bridge is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Along the waterfront adjacent to Dragon Bridge, you can see marble carvings of deities and animals.
- On either side of the bridge, you’ll find an abundance of restaurants and bars, some of which feature terraces that overlook the landmark.
How to get there
As the shortest road link between the Da Nang International Airport and the bulk of Da Nang city, you’re likely to pass over this bridge when you arrive in or depart from Da Nang. To enjoy the best views from the bridge, travel across it on a motorbike taxi.
When to get there
On Saturday evenings and public holidays, the head of the Dragon Bridge spurts fire and water—it's an incredible sight that’s best viewed from either the water during a cruise or on the easter bank of the Han River, directly below the head.
Nightlife in Da Nang
Just like the Dragon Bridge, the city of Da Nang bursts into life at night. After the sun sets, begin your evening with either a dinner cruise on the Han River or a stroll along the waterfront promenade, which is lined with lively bars and restaurants. Then, drink in a cocktail and some sweeping city views from the Sky36 bar or ride to Sun Wheel for illuminated panoramas.
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Krong Kaeb
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta