Top Cyclades Islands Shore Excursions
446 results | All Cyclades Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "Great Cruise. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Very relaxing and amazing views. My favorite part was snorkeling."
* A traveler said: "Super Demetris (Santorini Road Trip)…he brought us all around the island in a fantastic private adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Gabriel provided. Great tour with lots of history. We really covered the island! We even experienced the beach at Monolithos where locals spend the day!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to get a taste of Santorini. Mary was an excellent guide. Saw several beaches, great scenic views. Nice air conditioned van. Recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "This was the absolute best part of our trip to the island. It’s around 9 hour sand they feed you all day, snorkeling, caves, snacks on the beach. Juliono was so amazing he took so many under water pictures of us snorkeling and diving. You must do this when in Milos"
* A traveler said: "This was fascinating. To be in a place with so much history was almost magical. This is a tour to do on a day when the temperature is not high as there is no shade and when we went no shop available. So take a hat, plenty of water and sunscreen. Good for people who don't like boats because the ferry ride is only 30 minutes."
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful, and was a great way to view Santorini. Marcos was so friendly and knowledgeable. He took us through Santorini and kept us entertained the whole time. This tour was perfect, and would not have been the same if Marcos hadn't been such a excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Matt was such a gentleman and knowledgeable young man. We were four in the very comfortable van, went to the city and walk around Mykonos town and little Venice, then the Beach. It was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip! The crew very friendly! The mix of culture and warm and clear water! A great experience!"
* A traveler said: "The overall trip was great, but we were unaware of the snack bar being open on the second level of the ferry. It would have been nice to stock up on water before stepping on to the island, but that was more our fault than the tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable, but we would have liked to sit out a little less time in the sun at the amphitheater."
* A traveler said: "The crew is great. The cata is comfortable and very clean. Food was good. The views and the sunset are amazing. Diving with the fishes was really nice."
* A traveler said: "Probably the best thing we did in Mykonos! Authentic experience with making Mykonian/Greek food in Teta’s home. The food is better than what you get at the restaurants and is totally worth the price! I would do this again and recommend anyone coming to Mykonos to try this! Thank you Teta for a great time!"
* A traveler said: "This was the funnest thing we did on Santorini! The wine was fantastic. We met new friends and the scenery was breathtaking! Our guide Andrew was very knowledgeable and our driver Alex was amazing!!! They even were professional photographers and took awesome pictures of us at sunset."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the full day tour of Santorini very much! Theodore was very knowledgeable and friendly. He made suggestions but allowed us to do what we wanted and he was flexible with the schedule so that we could arrange the tour between our check out time and flight time. We saw more of the island through the tour than we would have seen on our own and we learned so much about the island’s history, agriculture, people, etc. it was a very enjoyable way to spend our last day in Santorini!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour guide who brought us everywhere we wanted to go!! Lunch near the black sand beach for best gyros! Dinner reservations on Amoudi bay at Dimetrios Taverna ! At sunset. Most incredible area yo not be missed !"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fascinating and our guide was excellent. She was so knowledgeable. Getting our tickets was frustrating; I waited in line for 20 minutes in the sun, then was told to go to another window where I was told to get back in line for another 20+ wait as the line had grown very long."
* A traveler said: "The best day you can have in Milos. The boat was clean and the hosts were kind, accommodating and full of surprises to make the experience even better. Would recommend Naya to anyone anytime. Fantastic experience you can’t miss and must be done with Naya!"
* A traveler said: "If you go to Santorini Island, go to the Caldera boat tour. It is one of must thing to do I think. There was fantastic views all around and a swimming in the hot springs."
* A traveler said: "First: a word about Greece. The landscapes are stunningly beautiful: coastlines, mountains, blue water. You will walk among 2,500-year-old archaeological sites. The food is every bit as good as you imagine it will be. But the best part of Greece is its people. I had not one bad interaction with a local Greek; they were consistently gracious, friendly, helpful. This country deserves to be on your bucket list. Greece has something like 38 million visitors (in a country with 11 million residents) in 2019. That number is less than half right now as they recover from the pandemic. Now is the time to go to Greece! Bring your swimsuit, appetite, and camera. It’s the trip of a lifetime. We booked a private customizable tour through Viator. The tour guide meets you at the palm tree as you exit the cable cars. She was patiently holding a sign with my name, it was very easy to link up with her. You have a customizable private tour awaiting. Our party was in a comfortable minibus. You must see the village of Oia pronounced (Eee-Yah). This is where you will see the beautiful domed churches with Aegean Sea backdrop. Take your selfie along with hundreds of other tourists. It was crowded but people were polite and understood everyone needed their moment to take a photo. We also visited the Three Bells of Fira church. From this vantage point, you can see the caldera. Santorini is a volcanic island. Appox. 3,500 years ago, the volcano exploded with such intensity that it broke the island into three different islands. We swam at the black sand beach and had a traditional Greek lunch at a local restaurant. The tour guide was very flexible as I asked to skip certain locations while spending more time at others. You have the option to visit a winery, wine museum, four towns and two beaches. They got us back to the village of Fira to catch the cable car back to the ship. There are plenty of photo shots, restaurants, and shops in the Fira. A note about the cable cars: tickets are six Euros per person. The ride is only about 1-2 minutes, but the line could get long if there are multiple cruise ships visiting Santorini. The cable car is the only practical way to get from sea level to the top of the island and back. Do not take the donkeys, it’s unsafe for you and cruel for them. Cruise ship tenders are waiting at the bottom of the cable cars."
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time on this tour. Gibson was an absolutely brilliant tour guide who really knew his stuff and kept the group invested and interested at all times. For me the visit to the farm and monastery were the highlights of the tour. It was great value for money in terms of what was actually covered and the price paid. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone. I had a fantastic time and it made my stay in Mykonos even more memorable! Efharisto Para Poli!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our private tour. Our guide took us to all the places we wanted and we spent the perfect amount of time at each. He recommended a local, seaside restaurant for lunch. The food was amazing and cheap. We couldn’t even finish it all. We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent. George was very knowledgeable, friendly, experienced and funny too. He accommodated all of us taking in consideration the multigenerational group. We enjoyed the island very much thanks to George’s selection of places he showed us. Beautiful views, the highest point of Santorini. Quiet St. Mark church with wonderful natural surroundings. We had limited time, but saw the maximum. We enjoyed it all and can truly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was excellent, Andreus shared a wealth of history and information. It was a great way to start our visit to Santorini."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Nea Kameni
- Pyrgos (Pyrgos Kallistis)
- Aegean Maritime Museum
- Skaros Rock
- Manto Mavrogenous Square (Plateia Manto Mavrogenous)
- Mykonos Windmills (Kato Mili)
- Perivolos Beach
- Armenistis Lighthouse (Faros Armenistis)
- Church of Panagia Paraportiani
- White Beach
- Kalafatis Beach
- Red Beach
- Mykonos Town (Chora Mykonos)
- Paradise Beach
- White Door Theater (White Door Theatro)
- Panagia Tourliani Monastery
- Port of Santorini (Athinios Port)
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia