Top Cyclades Islands Dining Experiences
107 results | All Cyclades Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "Was a great experience! I’m not a cook but my husband loves it and I am excited to go back home and try to use the skills I learned. Fun time!"
* A traveler said: "Great crew, excellent food, wonderful time! It was a smaller group which felt very COVID safe. Wonderful way to get out on the water. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "It was very well organised. Our tour guide had a lot of knowledge from the island and the wine. The selection of the wineries/wines was very good and we got to enjoy sunset in Oía at the best bar to do that."
* A traveler said: "LOVED Aggelos and the entire experience! We met so many fun people from all over the world and learned so much about Santorini wine-how to taste, smell, pair etc. and thoroughly enjoyed every minute!"
* A traveler said: "Probably the best thing we did in Mykonos! Authentic experience with making Mykonian/Greek food in Teta’s home. The food is better than what you get at the restaurants and is totally worth the price! I would do this again and recommend anyone coming to Mykonos to try this! Thank you Teta for a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Pickup was a breeze. Our guide was a wonderful expert & the wineries/vineyards we visited were amazing. We learned so much, more than we expected honestly, and the wine we tasted was delicious & plentiful. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day of wine tasting, cooking and lots of eating and drinking! Very informative, fun, relaxed and comfortable! We drank so much wine we had a nap after the tour was done ! Elsa is a wonderful tour guide- highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it! Love the whole concept. Thank you to Christiana for sharing a piece your life with us. Food and wine was amazing. Would definitely do again!"
* A traveler said: "This cruise is a must. My Santorini trip would not have been the same without this Caldera experience. The crew were friendly and knowledgeable. The hiking and swimming experiences were fabulous. And the bar abd food were very good. Beyond my expectations."
* A traveler said: "Epic!! I still can't get over the amazing time we had. The food was delicious, music and performances spectacular and the service remarkable. I love the way they engaged the audience and kept the wine coming. A once in life time experience. This is must while in Athens, Greece."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Chef Kleanthis at the Kokkano. Well prepared with the food preparations and a delicious meal. My only comment is we needed to have a glass of wine as part of the Class and Dinner. Would have been much better to have eaten each of the courses as prepared. Still one of the best cooking classes we have attended around the world."
* A traveler said: "A truly wonderful tour. The winds were quite heavy that day so that we had to take a different route. However Stavros and Daniel were awesome and made sure every aspect of our trip was perfect. Thanks a lot"
* A traveler said: "This was the absolute best part of our trip to the island. It’s around 9 hour sand they feed you all day, snorkeling, caves, snacks on the beach. Juliono was so amazing he took so many under water pictures of us snorkeling and diving. You must do this when in Milos"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience highly recommended. I will never forget this day and I know the no one from our group will. Friendly funny made everyone feel welcome and helped Mario our fisherman 10 year have the time of his life. One of the best experiences."
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip! We loved all of it- sailing, swimming, seeing the sights from the sea, and the dinner. It was a fun-filled day. We recommend this excursive."
* A traveler said: "Great trip and such good value for money compared to the others out there! Food was good and the trip schedule was just right for getting everything done and allowing time to soak it all in! Staff were also very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best experiences in Santorini! We got to snorkel and fish while the captain and crew made us an amazing lunch. I got sea sick and the attention I received was empathetic and encouraging. The captain is very knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip! The crew very friendly! The mix of culture and warm and clear water! A great experience!"
* A traveler said: "The crew is great. The cata is comfortable and very clean. Food was good. The views and the sunset are amazing. Diving with the fishes was really nice."
* A traveler said: "Lovely staff, food was great, unlimited beer and wine. Stops were amazing we were swimming off the boat. Recommended experience and the sunset well must be seen!!"
* A traveler said: "Wow! What an amazing experience! The winery's we visited were amazing. The scenery was priceless! Our tour guide, Maria was great! She was very knowledgeable and accommodating. A must do in Santorini!"
* A traveler said: "What we liked about this cruise is that there were only 10 people allowed on a tour, we like small number of people. The food was yummy, and the staffs were really nice and knowledgable about the area which we enjoyed learning about Santorini. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Ancient Akrotiiri is an amazing place, and our guide was so knowledgeable. I only wish we had had more time there. As a matter fact, we went back a second time on our own. The wine tasting was a terrific event. Our guide Angeloos was a sommelier and a delightful man with a complete knowledge of his subject. I highly recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Mykonos Windmills (Kato Mili)
- Kalafatis Beach
- Church of Panagia Paraportiani
- Santorini Hot Springs
- Armenistis Lighthouse (Faros Armenistis)
- Ornos Beach
- White Beach
- Paradise Beach
- Pyrgos (Pyrgos Kallistis)
- Port of Santorini (Athinios Port)
- Mykonos Folklore Museum
- Archaeological Museum of Delos
- Panagia Tourliani Monastery
- Mykonos Town (Chora Mykonos)
- Aegean Maritime Museum
- Red Beach
- White Door Theater (White Door Theatro)
- Monastery of Profitis Ilias (Moni Profitou Iliou)
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia