Top Cusco Water Tours
33 results | All Cusco Tours
* A traveler said: "For starters, Wilson was the best tour guide! He was super enthusiastic and made the adventure that much more memorable! We had such a wonderful time on this excursion and would do it again in a heartbeat. Even if you have never rode on an ATV, they help you every step of the way! **WORTH IT** and definitely see Moray and the salt mines , you won’t regret it!!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour is a very great cultural experience! The guide was great and we learnt a lot in a short time."
* A traveler said: "Me and my partner had lots of fun on this trip. We had great food, great views, and a great guide. He was super helpful and even gave us some great recommendations on what to do on our last two days in the area. This was one of the best experiences I've had."
* A traveler said: "I'm so happy I made this booking! The tour company Viajes Pacificos was extremely organized and helped relieve any of my doubts about traveling solo. When I arrived to my hotel, a representative met me at my hotel to inform me where to meet my guide later that day. I was immediately put at ease! At the tour start time, Gabriel met me at my hotel as previously promised and we began our tour. I learned so much in such a short amount of time! Additionally, Gabriel was happy to take pictures of me in each of the locations which isn't always a guarantee when traveling alone. He gave great insight and I didn't feel rushed. The tour was by van and on foot. I am super grateful for the employees at Viajes Pacificos. I couldn't have explored the places I wanted to see in Cusco without them!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks for the great tour. The organising was excellent, the guide, Walter, very good! He provided enough information in a reasonable time frame. Picked up on time, no need for special effort to coordinate anything from my side"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience that took us off the beaten path. Our tour guide, Holger, and his staff made sure that we had a safe and memorable experience. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone who comes to Cusco!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our walking tour with Corinne! She was friendly, easy to chat with, and knowledgeable. You can see that she has immersed herself into the local community and loves being a part. We had so many delicious dishes on our tour, both sweet and savory, so definitely come hungry! We would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our ride was waiting for us exactly as described- Marlena was great, she even escorted us into the hotel and made sure we were in the right place"
* A traveler said: "Excellent staff - polite and knowledgeable. Beautiful scenery, we had a great experience. Thank you for a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience from beginning to end! The food, the refreshments, the staff, the music, the scenery...I could go on and on! Everyone took great care to make sure that every passenger was having s great time! Do this!"
* A traveler said: "Jose was an incredible guide. He was very friendly and we had some good laughs along the way. We had a WONDERFUL hike with him! The restaurant was also a treat- good food and friendly service. The hike can be challenging, but this tour is a must!!! The beauty of Rainbow Mountain and the Red Valley are breathtaking!!!"
* A traveler said: "Solonge and Raoul were excellent . Very informative , lovely trip We had a great day . Thank you guys"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! The home where you travel to for entering the water is occupied by a sweet family, who take care of you as much as they can. Ziplining across the river was included at no cost too. The rafting was semi-intense, but the guide made sure we weren’t in any danger."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very well organized, and the guides were very attentive. It was an amazing experience to see how the communities lived on the floating islands, and the lunch was amazing. The buses were also very nice to travel on."
* A traveler said: "The trip was a once in a lifetime experience of the rain forest. Guide Herman knew everything about the forest and the cook was amazing. Accommodation slightly more rustic than expected and pre- tour info from Viator was poor. Needs more info on equipment required before leaving home!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Airboat Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)
- Ollantaytambo Ruins
- Mt. Putucusi
- Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)
- Piquillacta (Pikillaqta)
- Agricultural Terraces of Moray
- Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)
- Awana Kancha
- Maras Salt Pools
- Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)
- San Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)
- Ausangate Trail
- Q'enqo (Qenko)
- Quechua Village
- Mercado Central de San Pedro
- Inca Quarry Trail
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina