Top Cusco Safaris
17 results | All Cusco Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide hector was super! He was very knowledgeable and nice. The weather was perfect and the sites were outstanding"
* A traveler said: "Me and my partner had lots of fun on this trip. We had great food, great views, and a great guide. He was super helpful and even gave us some great recommendations on what to do on our last two days in the area. This was one of the best experiences I've had."
* A traveler said: "Thanks for the great tour. The organising was excellent, the guide, Walter, very good! He provided enough information in a reasonable time frame. Picked up on time, no need for special effort to coordinate anything from my side"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the two day tour of the sacred valley and Machu Picchu. I had plenty of time to see all the important sites at a relaxed pace. My guide (Fabricio) was wonderful and informative and enthusiastic justifiably proud of the heritage of the Incan people here. The overnight hotel in Aguascalientes was better than I had actually anticipated - a very comfortable stay, I did not lack anything. The train ride was beautiful as well and the scenery as you drive is beautiful; the driver, Frannklin, did a great job and was always reliable. I really encourage people to book the tour."
* A traveler said: "What a feeling! This was a semi difficult hike, but man was it worth it!! It even started to snow on us. There are horses to take you to the lake if you can’t make it. I was determined to make it on foot. And I did, with a few rest breaks. Loved this tour and our guide, Tupac."
* A traveler said: "A fun and informative way to spend a few hours in the San Pedro market and a nice kitchen in Cusco. With very tasty results."
* A traveler said: "For starters, Wilson was the best tour guide! He was super enthusiastic and made the adventure that much more memorable! We had such a wonderful time on this excursion and would do it again in a heartbeat. Even if you have never rode on an ATV, they help you every step of the way! **WORTH IT** and definitely see Moray and the salt mines , you won’t regret it!!!"
* A traveler said: "I'm so happy I made this booking! The tour company Viajes Pacificos was extremely organized and helped relieve any of my doubts about traveling solo. When I arrived to my hotel, a representative met me at my hotel to inform me where to meet my guide later that day. I was immediately put at ease! At the tour start time, Gabriel met me at my hotel as previously promised and we began our tour. I learned so much in such a short amount of time! Additionally, Gabriel was happy to take pictures of me in each of the locations which isn't always a guarantee when traveling alone. He gave great insight and I didn't feel rushed. The tour was by van and on foot. I am super grateful for the employees at Viajes Pacificos. I couldn't have explored the places I wanted to see in Cusco without them!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was well timed and planned. Our guide was very knowledgeable. Spectacular views. A must see."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our walking tour with Corinne! She was friendly, easy to chat with, and knowledgeable. You can see that she has immersed herself into the local community and loves being a part. We had so many delicious dishes on our tour, both sweet and savory, so definitely come hungry! We would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best quad bike tour I have experienced and I have been on quad bikes/ATV’s in Guatemala, Costa Rica, The Philippines and Santorini, Greece. Do this tour!!! ;)))"
* A traveler said: "Excellent staff - polite and knowledgeable. Beautiful scenery, we had a great experience. Thank you for a wonderful day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Belmond Hiram Bingham
- Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)
- Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)
- Aguas Calientes
- Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)
- San Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)
- Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)
- Plaza de Armas (Huacaypata)
- Maras Salt Pools
- Inca Quarry Trail
- Q'enqo (Qenko)
- Awana Kancha
- Inca Museum (Museo Inka)
- Piquillacta (Pikillaqta)
- Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Mercado Central de San Pedro
- Mt. Putucusi
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina