Top Cusco Half-day Tours
348 results | All Cusco Tours
* A traveler said: "Thanks for the great tour. The organising was excellent, the guide, Walter, very good! He provided enough information in a reasonable time frame. Picked up on time, no need for special effort to coordinate anything from my side"
* A traveler said: "For starters, Wilson was the best tour guide! He was super enthusiastic and made the adventure that much more memorable! We had such a wonderful time on this excursion and would do it again in a heartbeat. Even if you have never rode on an ATV, they help you every step of the way! **WORTH IT** and definitely see Moray and the salt mines , you won’t regret it!!!"
* A traveler said: "I'm so happy I made this booking! The tour company Viajes Pacificos was extremely organized and helped relieve any of my doubts about traveling solo. When I arrived to my hotel, a representative met me at my hotel to inform me where to meet my guide later that day. I was immediately put at ease! At the tour start time, Gabriel met me at my hotel as previously promised and we began our tour. I learned so much in such a short amount of time! Additionally, Gabriel was happy to take pictures of me in each of the locations which isn't always a guarantee when traveling alone. He gave great insight and I didn't feel rushed. The tour was by van and on foot. I am super grateful for the employees at Viajes Pacificos. I couldn't have explored the places I wanted to see in Cusco without them!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best quad bike tour I have experienced and I have been on quad bikes/ATV’s in Guatemala, Costa Rica, The Philippines and Santorini, Greece. Do this tour!!! ;)))"
* A traveler said: "Was very informative and interesting Julio really knows his stuff, would recommend this to anyone visiting Cusco."
* A traveler said: "Me and my partner had lots of fun on this trip. We had great food, great views, and a great guide. He was super helpful and even gave us some great recommendations on what to do on our last two days in the area. This was one of the best experiences I've had."
* A traveler said: "Johnny was great. He had a ton of knowledge, was very friendly, took great pictures and was overall wonderful company"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide hector was super! He was very knowledgeable and nice. The weather was perfect and the sites were outstanding"
* A traveler said: "The Planetarium was amazing. Great experience. Maria was knowledgeable and nice. Valentin was exceptionally professional and cultured."
* A traveler said: "Our ride was waiting for us exactly as described- Marlena was great, she even escorted us into the hotel and made sure we were in the right place"
* A traveler said: "Everything was well timed and planned. Our guide was very knowledgeable. Spectacular views. A must see."
* A traveler said: "Very good experience! Driver picked me up on time at my hotel. The tour guide was very patient and explained besides."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very sweet and knowledgeable. She always made sure we had enough time to see everything. She took a lot a pictures for us. Well worth it!"
* A traveler said: "What a feeling! This was a semi difficult hike, but man was it worth it!! It even started to snow on us. There are horses to take you to the lake if you can’t make it. I was determined to make it on foot. And I did, with a few rest breaks. Loved this tour and our guide, Tupac."
* A traveler said: "A fun and informative way to spend a few hours in the San Pedro market and a nice kitchen in Cusco. With very tasty results."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our walking tour with Corinne! She was friendly, easy to chat with, and knowledgeable. You can see that she has immersed herself into the local community and loves being a part. We had so many delicious dishes on our tour, both sweet and savory, so definitely come hungry! We would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent staff - polite and knowledgeable. Beautiful scenery, we had a great experience. Thank you for a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome Tour with an awesome guide. Feel very comfy and lerned a lot about the inca time. We xan hihly recommend this tour, goog organization and top experience."
* A traveler said: "Jose was an incredible guide. He was very friendly and we had some good laughs along the way. We had a WONDERFUL hike with him! The restaurant was also a treat- good food and friendly service. The hike can be challenging, but this tour is a must!!! The beauty of Rainbow Mountain and the Red Valley are breathtaking!!!"
* A traveler said: "The elevation is no joke! My dad and I actually took the horses on the way up (best decision we ever made and we’ll worth 60 sols). We hiked the whole way down which was about an hour walk back. TAKE YOUR TIME and go slow. The view was amazing and worth it. Our tour guide was awesome as well which made the experience that much better."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience from beginning to end! The food, the refreshments, the staff, the music, the scenery...I could go on and on! Everyone took great care to make sure that every passenger was having s great time! Do this!"
* A traveler said: "A lot of fun to do this with family. Very informative and enjoyable! Venecia was knowledgeable and engaging. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The tour is a very great cultural experience! The guide was great and we learnt a lot in a short time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)
- Ollantaytambo Ruins
- Maras Salt Pools
- Agricultural Terraces of Moray
- Mt. Putucusi
- Sacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)
- Piquillacta (Pikillaqta)
- Pisac Indian Market
- Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)
- San Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)
- Salkantay Trail
- Awana Kancha
- Belmond Hiram Bingham
- Plaza de Armas (Huacaypata)
- Planetarium Cusco
- Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina