Top Cusco Food & Drink
184 results | All Cusco Tours
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our walking tour with Corinne! She was friendly, easy to chat with, and knowledgeable. You can see that she has immersed herself into the local community and loves being a part. We had so many delicious dishes on our tour, both sweet and savory, so definitely come hungry! We would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A fun and informative way to spend a few hours in the San Pedro market and a nice kitchen in Cusco. With very tasty results."
* A traveler said: "A lot of fun to do this with family. Very informative and enjoyable! Venecia was knowledgeable and engaging. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "There were a bunch of different cooking classes we were looking at in Cusco and we're really glad we went with Chris! The class/market trip was super educational/informational, and we learned a good deal about a lot of Peruvian fruit and cooking that we didn't before. We got paired with a family of four and Chris handled all of us in a very balanced way, being patient with the young kids and he had a sense of humor about everything. And the food turned out amazing as well! The hours just flew by."
* A traveler said: "Chef Ronald and Angela were wonderful, from the market visit to the last bite of our lomo saltado. Make this part of your Cusco visit"
* A traveler said: "Thanks for the great tour. The organising was excellent, the guide, Walter, very good! He provided enough information in a reasonable time frame. Picked up on time, no need for special effort to coordinate anything from my side"
* A traveler said: "This was the best quad bike tour I have experienced and I have been on quad bikes/ATV’s in Guatemala, Costa Rica, The Philippines and Santorini, Greece. Do this tour!!! ;)))"
* A traveler said: "For starters, Wilson was the best tour guide! He was super enthusiastic and made the adventure that much more memorable! We had such a wonderful time on this excursion and would do it again in a heartbeat. Even if you have never rode on an ATV, they help you every step of the way! **WORTH IT** and definitely see Moray and the salt mines , you won’t regret it!!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour is a very great cultural experience! The guide was great and we learnt a lot in a short time."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the two day tour of the sacred valley and Machu Picchu. I had plenty of time to see all the important sites at a relaxed pace. My guide (Fabricio) was wonderful and informative and enthusiastic justifiably proud of the heritage of the Incan people here. The overnight hotel in Aguascalientes was better than I had actually anticipated - a very comfortable stay, I did not lack anything. The train ride was beautiful as well and the scenery as you drive is beautiful; the driver, Frannklin, did a great job and was always reliable. I really encourage people to book the tour."
* A traveler said: "The elevation is no joke! My dad and I actually took the horses on the way up (best decision we ever made and we’ll worth 60 sols). We hiked the whole way down which was about an hour walk back. TAKE YOUR TIME and go slow. The view was amazing and worth it. Our tour guide was awesome as well which made the experience that much better."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide hector was super! He was very knowledgeable and nice. The weather was perfect and the sites were outstanding"
* A traveler said: "Me and my partner had lots of fun on this trip. We had great food, great views, and a great guide. He was super helpful and even gave us some great recommendations on what to do on our last two days in the area. This was one of the best experiences I've had."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience that took us off the beaten path. Our tour guide, Holger, and his staff made sure that we had a safe and memorable experience. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone who comes to Cusco!"
* A traveler said: "I'm so happy I made this booking! The tour company Viajes Pacificos was extremely organized and helped relieve any of my doubts about traveling solo. When I arrived to my hotel, a representative met me at my hotel to inform me where to meet my guide later that day. I was immediately put at ease! At the tour start time, Gabriel met me at my hotel as previously promised and we began our tour. I learned so much in such a short amount of time! Additionally, Gabriel was happy to take pictures of me in each of the locations which isn't always a guarantee when traveling alone. He gave great insight and I didn't feel rushed. The tour was by van and on foot. I am super grateful for the employees at Viajes Pacificos. I couldn't have explored the places I wanted to see in Cusco without them!"
* A traveler said: "What a feeling! This was a semi difficult hike, but man was it worth it!! It even started to snow on us. There are horses to take you to the lake if you can’t make it. I was determined to make it on foot. And I did, with a few rest breaks. Loved this tour and our guide, Tupac."
* A traveler said: "Excellent staff - polite and knowledgeable. Beautiful scenery, we had a great experience. Thank you for a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "Jose was an incredible guide. He was very friendly and we had some good laughs along the way. We had a WONDERFUL hike with him! The restaurant was also a treat- good food and friendly service. The hike can be challenging, but this tour is a must!!! The beauty of Rainbow Mountain and the Red Valley are breathtaking!!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience from beginning to end! The food, the refreshments, the staff, the music, the scenery...I could go on and on! Everyone took great care to make sure that every passenger was having s great time! Do this!"
* A traveler said: "We were given great care and customer service from the time we arrived in Cusco! Our tour guide, Wilfredo, was very knowledgeable and an excellent tour guide. We would love to enjoy other tours led by him! Thank you for a great experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)
- Awana Kancha
- Inca Quarry Trail
- Pisac Indian Market
- Mercado Central de San Pedro
- Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)
- San Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)
- Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Ollantaytambo Ruins
- Belmond Hiram Bingham
- Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)
- Sacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)
- Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)
- Mt. Putucusi
- Maras Salt Pools
- Ausangate Trail
- Quechua Village
- Piquillacta (Pikillaqta)
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina