Top Cusco Day Trips
497 results | All Cusco Tours
* A traveler said: "Me and my partner had lots of fun on this trip. We had great food, great views, and a great guide. He was super helpful and even gave us some great recommendations on what to do on our last two days in the area. This was one of the best experiences I've had."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide hector was super! He was very knowledgeable and nice. The weather was perfect and the sites were outstanding"
* A traveler said: "For starters, Wilson was the best tour guide! He was super enthusiastic and made the adventure that much more memorable! We had such a wonderful time on this excursion and would do it again in a heartbeat. Even if you have never rode on an ATV, they help you every step of the way! **WORTH IT** and definitely see Moray and the salt mines , you won’t regret it!!!"
* A traveler said: "What a feeling! This was a semi difficult hike, but man was it worth it!! It even started to snow on us. There are horses to take you to the lake if you can’t make it. I was determined to make it on foot. And I did, with a few rest breaks. Loved this tour and our guide, Tupac."
* A traveler said: "The elevation is no joke! My dad and I actually took the horses on the way up (best decision we ever made and we’ll worth 60 sols). We hiked the whole way down which was about an hour walk back. TAKE YOUR TIME and go slow. The view was amazing and worth it. Our tour guide was awesome as well which made the experience that much better."
* A traveler said: "Solonge and Raoul were excellent . Very informative , lovely trip We had a great day . Thank you guys"
* A traveler said: "The tour is a very great cultural experience! The guide was great and we learnt a lot in a short time."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the two day tour of the sacred valley and Machu Picchu. I had plenty of time to see all the important sites at a relaxed pace. My guide (Fabricio) was wonderful and informative and enthusiastic justifiably proud of the heritage of the Incan people here. The overnight hotel in Aguascalientes was better than I had actually anticipated - a very comfortable stay, I did not lack anything. The train ride was beautiful as well and the scenery as you drive is beautiful; the driver, Frannklin, did a great job and was always reliable. I really encourage people to book the tour."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent experience on this tour and would highly recommend this tour company, it was a 5 star experience!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best quad bike tour I have experienced and I have been on quad bikes/ATV’s in Guatemala, Costa Rica, The Philippines and Santorini, Greece. Do this tour!!! ;)))"
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience with Michael Flores from Machu Picchu Latin Travel. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour - very comprehensive-visited a lot of places. The tour was very responsive to our chat via Viator app. Our tour guide was Raul. He did an excellent job of taking us around, very knowledgeable, keeping the group together so we were all on schedule, pleasant, helped with the pics... And, some free samples along the ways...."
* A traveler said: "Getting to Machu Picchu from Cusco is a complicated trek involving cars, trains and buses. And experiencing any historic site or tourist destination with a large group prevents you from going at your own pace. Viator simplified all the logistics and allowed us to explore and photograph the ancient Inca city at our leisure. Edyson, our tour guide, was knowledgable, patient and accommodating. Mapacho, the restaurant Viator arranged for our lunch, has a beautiful view of the river below and exceeded our expectations in multiple ways (there was even quality live music). And spending a little extra to ride the Vistadome train car, with its glass ceiling-enhanced view of the surrounding scenic landscapes, was money well spent."
* A traveler said: "Seamless transition from all the different transportation needed to get from Cusco to Machu Picchu. Extremely friendly personnel made this trip even more enjoyable. Highly recommended..."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience from beginning to end! The food, the refreshments, the staff, the music, the scenery...I could go on and on! Everyone took great care to make sure that every passenger was having s great time! Do this!"
* A traveler said: "The English speaking tour guide could have had better English. He was knowledgeable, but hard to understand at times. He was patient even though one of our members had a hard time keeping up with the group. Mach Picchu was beautiful, I hope the site continues to be maintained and preserved."
* A traveler said: "Thanks for the great tour. The organising was excellent, the guide, Walter, very good! He provided enough information in a reasonable time frame. Picked up on time, no need for special effort to coordinate anything from my side"
* A traveler said: "I'm so happy I made this booking! The tour company Viajes Pacificos was extremely organized and helped relieve any of my doubts about traveling solo. When I arrived to my hotel, a representative met me at my hotel to inform me where to meet my guide later that day. I was immediately put at ease! At the tour start time, Gabriel met me at my hotel as previously promised and we began our tour. I learned so much in such a short amount of time! Additionally, Gabriel was happy to take pictures of me in each of the locations which isn't always a guarantee when traveling alone. He gave great insight and I didn't feel rushed. The tour was by van and on foot. I am super grateful for the employees at Viajes Pacificos. I couldn't have explored the places I wanted to see in Cusco without them!"
* A traveler said: "Truly amazing. Worth the hike and effort. Carlos was excellent, food was great and the drive was comfortable. Highly recommended for all. These guys know what they are doing"
* A traveler said: "Excellent staff - polite and knowledgeable. Beautiful scenery, we had a great experience. Thank you for a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "Inca ConstructionTruly Amazing, Second most popular attraction around cusco, I Highly recommended everything was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful places to visit. Pro for this tour operator - 1. Punctual pick up and strict on everyone being on time after their free time 2. Knowledgeable of the places 3. Visit to the village was educational."
* A traveler said: "The tour is amazing!!! The transportation is great and well organized. The guide is English speaking and has a good knowledge of history. Its a long and active tour, a lot of walking up and down the stairs. Thats why its important to have a good rest the night before, have comfortable shoes!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Plaza de Armas (Huacaypata)
- Salkantay Trail
- Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)
- Inca Quarry Trail
- Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)
- Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)
- Ausangate Trail
- Mercado Central de San Pedro
- Sacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)
- San Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)
- Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)
- Inca Museum (Museo Inka)
- Mt. Putucusi
- Pisac Indian Market
- Belmond Hiram Bingham
- Agricultural Terraces of Moray
- Awana Kancha
- Q'enqo (Qenko)
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina