Top Cusco Active & Outdoor Classes
12 results | All Cusco Tours
* A traveler said: "A lot of fun to do this with family. Very informative and enjoyable! Venecia was knowledgeable and engaging. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We were given great care and customer service from the time we arrived in Cusco! Our tour guide, Wilfredo, was very knowledgeable and an excellent tour guide. We would love to enjoy other tours led by him! Thank you for a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience from beginning to end! The food, the refreshments, the staff, the music, the scenery...I could go on and on! Everyone took great care to make sure that every passenger was having s great time! Do this!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our walking tour with Corinne! She was friendly, easy to chat with, and knowledgeable. You can see that she has immersed herself into the local community and loves being a part. We had so many delicious dishes on our tour, both sweet and savory, so definitely come hungry! We would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience with Michael Flores from Machu Picchu Latin Travel. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide hector was super! He was very knowledgeable and nice. The weather was perfect and the sites were outstanding"
* A traveler said: "Thanks for the great tour. The organising was excellent, the guide, Walter, very good! He provided enough information in a reasonable time frame. Picked up on time, no need for special effort to coordinate anything from my side"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! The home where you travel to for entering the water is occupied by a sweet family, who take care of you as much as they can. Ziplining across the river was included at no cost too. The rafting was semi-intense, but the guide made sure we weren’t in any danger."
* A traveler said: "For starters, Wilson was the best tour guide! He was super enthusiastic and made the adventure that much more memorable! We had such a wonderful time on this excursion and would do it again in a heartbeat. Even if you have never rode on an ATV, they help you every step of the way! **WORTH IT** and definitely see Moray and the salt mines , you won’t regret it!!!"
* A traveler said: "A fun and informative way to spend a few hours in the San Pedro market and a nice kitchen in Cusco. With very tasty results."
* A traveler said: "Chef Ronald and Angela were wonderful, from the market visit to the last bite of our lomo saltado. Make this part of your Cusco visit"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina