Top Cozumel Wildlife Encounters
12 results | All Cozumel Tours
* A traveler said: "You never can go wrong with Mr. Sanchos. I always have a good time , excellent service and very clean."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time, so much to do and not enough time. But next time real soon I will stay longer and see more."
* A traveler said: "The boat personnel was amazing the snorkel was amazing and the locations were breath taking ❤ I would come back again the same tour again."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Gary, was awesome! Can’t say enough about the time he took with us. Roberto at the Chocolate tour was awesome also. It was evident that both of these guys wanted you to have a great experience. We would definitely recommend this excursion. The Kinsey’s"
* A traveler said: "The tour was beautiful! We saw hundreds of starfish at Cielo & on other two reefs barracuda, a turtle, lots of sting rays. Everyone was very knowledgeable & made it fun at the same time. We on only recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Such an incredible excursion! We were on the Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas, and this excursion is offered on Carnival but not on Royal. So we went through Viator, and we were very pleased! The included snorkeling was incredible, and the all you can eat and drink (only during lunch) was very good! The only downside was that lunch didn't start until 1 pm when the certificate said 12:00 pm. When you are one hour ahead normally, that meant having lunch at 2 pm EST when we normally eat at 12 pm EST. The sea lion show was so much fun, but we had to do the 1 pm sea lion show because the 12 pm time was for a private tour. That caused us to eat lunch at 1:30 pm when we thought we were eating at 12 pm. We are definitely booking this tour again!!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome your for first time snorkeling! Your lead was amazing ! We had a awesome time and would totally do it again !"
* A traveler said: "It was the BEST!!! So much fun and guides were great!!!!! Drive buggies around the island, snorkeled, ate, swam again in beautiful water, and they took us right back to the ferry."
* A traveler said: "Jerry was amazing. He took us to places that only the locals would go to. Everyone was friendly and welcomed us at every stop. He even stopped to grab us beer for the road. A++"
* A traveler said: "My 3yo daughter and I had a great time at the water park. The cabana was ideal for us, and so reasonably priced. She loved the water park area, and the buffet was great. As well, the shuttle service from the port was great. Will definitely return when we revisit."
* A traveler said: "Good people and very nice to get in water with no seaweed. It was a little bit difficult to get to the meeting point, aqua safari is where they asked us to meet you can see it when you get off of the ferry to the right , went with my mom very personal only 9 guests"
* A traveler said: "The crew was friendly, knowledgeable and absolutely awesome. The snorkeling was incredible. The snacks and lunch were great, the ceviche was beyond words fresh and yummy. The whole experience was magical and I can't wait to do it again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands