Top Cozumel On the Water
86 results | All Cozumel Tours
* A traveler said: "The boat personnel was amazing the snorkel was amazing and the locations were breath taking ❤ I would come back again the same tour again."
* A traveler said: "They text you to confirm the time. They give a very quick briefing on how to dive and they always allow you to back out and get a refund before you get into the water. The whole dive was clear, relaxing and a beautiful experience of Cozumel's waters. The photographer's videos and photos are great, totally optional (package at 69 usd). Everyone's so sweet and kind and accommodating. Very much worth every dollar."
* A traveler said: "The tour was beautiful! We saw hundreds of starfish at Cielo & on other two reefs barracuda, a turtle, lots of sting rays. Everyone was very knowledgeable & made it fun at the same time. We on only recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome your for first time snorkeling! Your lead was amazing ! We had a awesome time and would totally do it again !"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun!! Got to hold several sea life creatures and have fish eat out of our hand. Being under the water on a scooter!! Would do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Gary, was awesome! Can’t say enough about the time he took with us. Roberto at the Chocolate tour was awesome also. It was evident that both of these guys wanted you to have a great experience. We would definitely recommend this excursion. The Kinsey’s"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the wall diving as the current meant less effort to dive. More snacks during the surface interval would have been nice though."
* A traveler said: "Geraldo was an amazing guide and took us to places you can’t find on the internet and everything was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "It was the BEST!!! So much fun and guides were great!!!!! Drive buggies around the island, snorkeled, ate, swam again in beautiful water, and they took us right back to the ferry."
* A traveler said: "You never can go wrong with Mr. Sanchos. I always have a good time , excellent service and very clean."
* A traveler said: "Reyes was our tour guide of the day. He took us to places that we’ve requested. Highly recommended this tour company."
* A traveler said: "The buggy was a Nissan, an open vehicle like a convertible, not an off road vehicle. If you rent a car or jeep and drive to punta sur you can take yourself on the trip. However, Miguel was kind and attentive, took us snorkeling at a beach club we would have never visited, and took us to fun little restaurants and juice stands we would not have found. One of them served the best coconut and guacamole ever. He gave my son his fins when he forgot them at the dive shop, which was nice."
* A traveler said: "Continues to be a great day in Cozumel. There were only 8 of us there but the entire staff was just wonderfully upbeat. The menu has hot and cold snacks… but they are really substantial like coconut shrimp and ceviche. Drinks were cold and plenty. We even got a one to drink on walk back to cruise ship. No need for expensive cab ride ."
* A traveler said: "This is a once in a lifetime experience..the guides give u a briefing and then u take the plunge walk in a safe and fun environment the divers make sure u have a fun but safe time I recommend this tour must do"
* A traveler said: "Loved the staff! They were very engaged with the guests on the boat. Great service! The food at the buffet was mediocre at best but.....the rest of the trip made it well worth it!"
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was memorable! I'm still don't understand how it's possible! One of the most amazing adventure I've done!"
* A traveler said: "Gael was an excellent instructor. We loved it so much, the owner, Phillip, set up a two tank dive for us the following day. We’re defttaking the next step and getting certified. Outstanding experience."
* A traveler said: "This is a MUST DO!! We could not have asked for any better service. The activity and the service was way beyond our expectations. I would make this trip again just for this excursion with this company. There was a translator on board that spoke at least 3 languages! If you do this, request Carlos and or Pedro if you can! This was a five star trip all the way!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide (Addy) was amazing. The boat crew was awesome. Great ride to Isla Pasion. The 360 spins was super fun. Isla Pasion was beautiful. We had a great time. Thank you Addy & The Crew. Dwight & Sandy"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great: the speaker, the coral reefs, the submarine life, the submarine and the conditions: air conditioner,..."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great time. The beach was beautiful! Clear water and the food and staff were excellent. The pool was heated and it was so relaxing! I hate I didn’t get a massage but next time that will be first!"
* A traveler said: "Good people and very nice to get in water with no seaweed. It was a little bit difficult to get to the meeting point, aqua safari is where they asked us to meet you can see it when you get off of the ferry to the right , went with my mom very personal only 9 guests"
* A traveler said: "The crew was friendly, knowledgeable and absolutely awesome. The snorkeling was incredible. The snacks and lunch were great, the ceviche was beyond words fresh and yummy. The whole experience was magical and I can't wait to do it again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Catamaran Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Jet Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Lunch Cruises
- Power Boats
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Submarine Tours
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)
- The Mayan Cacao Company
- Palancar Reef
- Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park
- Playa Uvas Beach Club
- Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)
- El Cedral
- Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- Royal Castle (Castillo Real)
- Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
- Corona Beach (Playa Corona)
- Columbia Reef
- Santa Rosa Wall
- San Gervasio Mayan Ruins
- Tormentos Reef
- Discover Mexico Park Cozumel
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands