Top Cozumel Water Equipment Rentals
Saved to wishlist!
Water Equipment Rentals
On the Water
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Ports of Call Tours
Cruises & Sailing
3 results | All Cozumel Tours
Sort by: Featured
This service is very good to do with your partner or with friends, it is fun and gives the client adrenaline and fun throughout the tour. You will sail on a jet ski in excellent condition and will have supervision from the beach throughout the tour. You will be able to enjoy the beautiful view of the Caribbean Sea and the different blue colors of the Cozumel Sea. You will be provided with instructions for use, life jackets, the rules and limits established to use the jet ski; and your companions will be able to use the waiting area while you have fun. The jet skis that we have have capacity for 2 passengers seated comfortably and provide you with good stability at sea so that you feel safe or secure on board the jet ski, throughout the service you will be being guarded from the beach by our staff to In case of needing help, one of our operators immediately go on the jet ski that is on patrol.
Enjoy a private adventure on a 40-foot (12-meter) luxury yacht, complete with an attentive crew and multiple snorkeling stops. Traveling on a private charter gives you the ability to move at your own pace and the undivided attention of your captain and crew. With snorkel gear and instruction provided, dive into the crystal clear Cozumel waters at multiple locations such as Colombia Reef, Punta Sur Park, or El Cielo.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Water Equipment Rentals in Cozumel?
What Water Equipment Rentals in Cozumel are taking additional safety precautions?
What Water Equipment Rentals in Cozumel are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Cozumel may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Tormentos Reef
- Santa Rosa Wall
- Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
- Discover Mexico Park Cozumel
- Corona Beach (Playa Corona)
- Royal Castle (Castillo Real)
- Columbia Reef
- Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)
- Playa Uvas Beach Club
- The Mayan Cacao Company
- El Cedral
- Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park
- Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- Palancar Reef
- El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)
- San Gervasio Mayan Ruins
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands