Top Cozumel Swimming
23 results | All Cozumel Tours
* A traveler said: "The boat personnel was amazing the snorkel was amazing and the locations were breath taking ❤ I would come back again the same tour again."
* A traveler said: "Love, love, love. I can't say enough about this place. Exceptionally Clean, friendly, & good food. Antonio took care of me & my cousin. He was very attentive, professional, & patient!! Will visit again. Thank You Mr. Sancho!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was beautiful! We saw hundreds of starfish at Cielo & on other two reefs barracuda, a turtle, lots of sting rays. Everyone was very knowledgeable & made it fun at the same time. We on only recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome your for first time snorkeling! Your lead was amazing ! We had a awesome time and would totally do it again !"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time, so much to do and not enough time. But next time real soon I will stay longer and see more."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Gary, was awesome! Can’t say enough about the time he took with us. Roberto at the Chocolate tour was awesome also. It was evident that both of these guys wanted you to have a great experience. We would definitely recommend this excursion. The Kinsey’s"
* A traveler said: "My 3yo daughter and I had a great time at the water park. The cabana was ideal for us, and so reasonably priced. She loved the water park area, and the buffet was great. As well, the shuttle service from the port was great. Will definitely return when we revisit."
* A traveler said: "Good people and very nice to get in water with no seaweed. It was a little bit difficult to get to the meeting point, aqua safari is where they asked us to meet you can see it when you get off of the ferry to the right , went with my mom very personal only 9 guests"
* A traveler said: "Such a great time!!! Our guide, Manuel was so much fun- knowledgeable and funny. This package has a little bit of everything and was well worth the price. Make sure you give yourself enough time if you have to take the ferry over."
* A traveler said: "My 14 and 11 year old sons loved the water slides. However, the water is deep around the slides. This was an excellent resort."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great time. The beach was beautiful! Clear water and the food and staff were excellent. The pool was heated and it was so relaxing! I hate I didn’t get a massage but next time that will be first!"
* A traveler said: "Great snorkel spots. Great captain and crew. Alex also provided pictures of the entire experience. Bavarian Fiesta was extremely accommodating as we missed the ferry to a Cozumel and were an hour late."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. The boat crew was excellent. They made the experience so fun. I would recommend this to all my friends and family."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great experience doing this! The snorkel shop was so helpful, and we had the entire day to explore the beautiful reefs. Lunch and drinks in the Blue Lagoon were an amazing surprise— and we loved all the carefully maintained trails and the sea lion show. Ignore people who complain about the price; this is a park that cares for wildlife; the fee is worth it!"
* A traveler said: "They text you to confirm the time. They give a very quick briefing on how to dive and they always allow you to back out and get a refund before you get into the water. The whole dive was clear, relaxing and a beautiful experience of Cozumel's waters. The photographer's videos and photos are great, totally optional (package at 69 usd). Everyone's so sweet and kind and accommodating. Very much worth every dollar."
* A traveler said: "Alexander was an amazing host. He went above and beyond, was great to my 2 boys. A definite must-do!"
* A traveler said: "Clemente & Isla were phenomenal! They were so accommodating & knowledgeable. They also ensured our booking was packed with an amazing time!! By far one of the best tours we've ever booked on Viator! Clemente was extremely accommodating when I realized we had to be aboard our ship at 1530 rather than 1700 to schedule our appt to 1100 instead! It was extremely convenient that we could text him directly as well! Isla was great at showing us around the rough waters of the coast as to ensure we got great views of the reef & the creatures! Our waiter for tacos was very thorough & asked us every step of the way which ingredients we wanted to ensure the salsa & guac were perfect to our liking! Paco was super fun showing us the local traditions of drinking tequila. It's fairly pricey tequila but very local & regardless we highly recommend you buy at least a couple bottles!"
* A traveler said: "We are very glad that we hired a driver for Cozumel, which turns out to be my favorite part of our cruise. Our driver, Joseph, was very friendly and recommended great stops for us to visit. The company was very responsive for my questions as well."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands