Top Cozumel Parasailing
14 results | All Cozumel Tours
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed every thing from being serenaded while eating tacos and drinking margaritas, parasailing, snorkeling and playing on the beach. The hosts and guides were wonderful. While the weather had stirred up the beach and coastline, our hosts and guides made sure it was clean and took a special time to take us out to a place where the fish were plentiful and beautiful. It was an unforgettable experience and I can't wait to go again!"
* A traveler said: "The whole crew was amazing! We got to see some great wildlife including 2 large sting rays. Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "The boat personnel was amazing the snorkel was amazing and the locations were breath taking ❤ I would come back again the same tour again."
* A traveler said: "Great experience to see how they live. Carlos showed us around his farm and all of the plants and animals that he has. He used the plants that he had to make us drinks and food. We throughly enjoyed our time!"
* A traveler said: "Super communicative and accommodating. Great experience for beginners with options on the exact experience."
* A traveler said: "Josefina was a fabulous instructor. We made and ate authentic Mexican dishes. We highly recommend this cooking class as part of your Cozumel adventure."
* A traveler said: "Perfect day in Cozumel . Great captain and great crew-very accommodating and a pleasure to talk with. Had a fantastic time snorkeling. Saw schools of fish, turtles, sting rays and starfish. Great way to spend 4 hours and relax in Cozumel. Served a fantastic homemade guacamole and salsa. Coincides with most cruise ship dockings. Spend your money on this tour and you will not be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Good people and very nice to get in water with no seaweed. It was a little bit difficult to get to the meeting point, aqua safari is where they asked us to meet you can see it when you get off of the ferry to the right , went with my mom very personal only 9 guests"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the wall diving as the current meant less effort to dive. More snacks during the surface interval would have been nice though."
* A traveler said: "Such a great time!!! Our guide, Manuel was so much fun- knowledgeable and funny. This package has a little bit of everything and was well worth the price. Make sure you give yourself enough time if you have to take the ferry over."
* A traveler said: "I knew this was going to be fun as heck. It was way more fun than anticipated. You’ve not lived a full life until you parasail"
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome time!!! We had 8 people and they were accommodating and fun. I felt safe and secure. Our original day was moved to the next day due to rain and they communicated with us within a good amount of time. A great experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Columbia Reef
- Santa Rosa Wall
- Discover Mexico Park Cozumel
- Tormentos Reef
- San Gervasio Mayan Ruins
- Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park
- The Mayan Cacao Company
- El Cedral
- Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)
- Palancar Reef
- Royal Castle (Castillo Real)
- Playa Uvas Beach Club
- Corona Beach (Playa Corona)
- Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
- El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands