Top Cozumel Kayaking Tours
13 results | All Cozumel Tours
* A traveler said: "The boat personnel was amazing the snorkel was amazing and the locations were breath taking ❤ I would come back again the same tour again."
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun!! Got to hold several sea life creatures and have fish eat out of our hand. Being under the water on a scooter!! Would do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "Such an incredible excursion! We were on the Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas, and this excursion is offered on Carnival but not on Royal. So we went through Viator, and we were very pleased! The included snorkeling was incredible, and the all you can eat and drink (only during lunch) was very good! The only downside was that lunch didn't start until 1 pm when the certificate said 12:00 pm. When you are one hour ahead normally, that meant having lunch at 2 pm EST when we normally eat at 12 pm EST. The sea lion show was so much fun, but we had to do the 1 pm sea lion show because the 12 pm time was for a private tour. That caused us to eat lunch at 1:30 pm when we thought we were eating at 12 pm. We are definitely booking this tour again!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was beautiful! We saw hundreds of starfish at Cielo & on other two reefs barracuda, a turtle, lots of sting rays. Everyone was very knowledgeable & made it fun at the same time. We on only recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was the BEST!!! So much fun and guides were great!!!!! Drive buggies around the island, snorkeled, ate, swam again in beautiful water, and they took us right back to the ferry."
* A traveler said: "Love, love, love. I can't say enough about this place. Exceptionally Clean, friendly, & good food. Antonio took care of me & my cousin. He was very attentive, professional, & patient!! Will visit again. Thank You Mr. Sancho!!"
* A traveler said: "Jerry was amazing. He took us to places that only the locals would go to. Everyone was friendly and welcomed us at every stop. He even stopped to grab us beer for the road. A++"
* A traveler said: "The buggy was a Nissan, an open vehicle like a convertible, not an off road vehicle. If you rent a car or jeep and drive to punta sur you can take yourself on the trip. However, Miguel was kind and attentive, took us snorkeling at a beach club we would have never visited, and took us to fun little restaurants and juice stands we would not have found. One of them served the best coconut and guacamole ever. He gave my son his fins when he forgot them at the dive shop, which was nice."
* A traveler said: "Good people and very nice to get in water with no seaweed. It was a little bit difficult to get to the meeting point, aqua safari is where they asked us to meet you can see it when you get off of the ferry to the right , went with my mom very personal only 9 guests"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Gary, was awesome! Can’t say enough about the time he took with us. Roberto at the Chocolate tour was awesome also. It was evident that both of these guys wanted you to have a great experience. We would definitely recommend this excursion. The Kinsey’s"
* A traveler said: "They text you to confirm the time. They give a very quick briefing on how to dive and they always allow you to back out and get a refund before you get into the water. The whole dive was clear, relaxing and a beautiful experience of Cozumel's waters. The photographer's videos and photos are great, totally optional (package at 69 usd). Everyone's so sweet and kind and accommodating. Very much worth every dollar."
* A traveler said: "The original company we had booked with backed out the day before our trip. We found this one and couldn't have been more happy. The boat was amazing and our crew was so gracious and accommodating. There was nothing we could have been disappointed in except maybe that the time went by too quickly! The food was amazing, we never had an empty drink in our hand. Snorkeling was incredible and just hanging out on the sandbar was dreamy! Would recommend over and over and over again.!!!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Royal Castle (Castillo Real)
- San Gervasio Mayan Ruins
- Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park
- Tormentos Reef
- Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)
- Playa Uvas Beach Club
- Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
- Corona Beach (Playa Corona)
- Santa Rosa Wall
- El Cedral
- Columbia Reef
- The Mayan Cacao Company
- El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)
- Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- Discover Mexico Park Cozumel
- Palancar Reef
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands