Top Cozumel Art & Culture Classes
12 results | All Cozumel Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Gary, was awesome! Can’t say enough about the time he took with us. Roberto at the Chocolate tour was awesome also. It was evident that both of these guys wanted you to have a great experience. We would definitely recommend this excursion. The Kinsey’s"
* A traveler said: "The boat personnel was amazing the snorkel was amazing and the locations were breath taking ❤ I would come back again the same tour again."
* A traveler said: "Awesome your for first time snorkeling! Your lead was amazing ! We had a awesome time and would totally do it again !"
* A traveler said: "You never can go wrong with Mr. Sanchos. I always have a good time , excellent service and very clean."
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun!! Got to hold several sea life creatures and have fish eat out of our hand. Being under the water on a scooter!! Would do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely the amazing tour of the island of Cozumel. The guide was extremely knowledgeable on everything on the island."
* A traveler said: "Jerry was amazing. He took us to places that only the locals would go to. Everyone was friendly and welcomed us at every stop. He even stopped to grab us beer for the road. A++"
* A traveler said: "The buggy was a Nissan, an open vehicle like a convertible, not an off road vehicle. If you rent a car or jeep and drive to punta sur you can take yourself on the trip. However, Miguel was kind and attentive, took us snorkeling at a beach club we would have never visited, and took us to fun little restaurants and juice stands we would not have found. One of them served the best coconut and guacamole ever. He gave my son his fins when he forgot them at the dive shop, which was nice."
* A traveler said: "They text you to confirm the time. They give a very quick briefing on how to dive and they always allow you to back out and get a refund before you get into the water. The whole dive was clear, relaxing and a beautiful experience of Cozumel's waters. The photographer's videos and photos are great, totally optional (package at 69 usd). Everyone's so sweet and kind and accommodating. Very much worth every dollar."
* A traveler said: "Reyes was our tour guide of the day. He took us to places that we’ve requested. Highly recommended this tour company."
* A traveler said: "The whole crew was amazing! We got to see some great wildlife including 2 large sting rays. Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Lalo made the experience memorable, fun and highly entertaining. After learning how to make 3 fresh Mexican salsa's, you will never buy salsa out of a jar in your local supermarket. Especially the guacamole. Learned basic salsa steps, met and made friends plus the facility is excellent. Can't go wrong."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands