Top Costa Maya Outdoor Activities
40 results | All Costa Maya Tours
* A traveler said: "It was amazing!!! We had so much fun. Alex and the wait staff were awesome. The food was excellent! Lots of hospitality."
* A traveler said: "It started off with us trying to find the place because you have to leave the terminal (if you took a cruise) but the direction led us right there. Our tour guide’s name was Ishmael, he was absolutely fantastic. Did more than enough, I won’t spoil any surprises but trust me: GO THROUGH THEM, and not the ship or other travel places. He knows Chacchoben more than anyone because he himself is a Chacchoben. i’m sure the other guides from there are good as well but if you’re lucky enough to get Ishmael then you’re in for a great time. 10/10 would recommend again."
* A traveler said: "we had an amazing time!! i would highly recommend this to anyone! the 7 color lagoon was breathtaking- our guides exceeded all of our expectations- we were a party of 8 with 5 children and they catered to our every need! top notch! thank you for making our vacation great!"
* A traveler said: "Grisel was a great tour guide. She have us a great explanation at Chacchoben. Bacalar resort was also great. The lagoon is incredible."
* A traveler said: "Great day with the friendly guys at Next Experience. Lovely traditional Mexican lunch at beautiful Lake Bacalar. We hired both paddle boards and Kayaks at no extra costs as well all as all food and alcoholic drinks."
* A traveler said: "We thought we had died and gone to Heaven. Of all my excursions this stands out as number one. We felt as though we were invited guests."
* A traveler said: "We rented from these guys. They didn't think I should take the bike. I'm 80 years old. so they arranged for us to take a golf cart instead. They gave us the cart at no extra charge. I can't thank them enough. The golf cart people were great as well. Thanks pedro and ramon."
* A traveler said: "What an incredible experience! We were struggling to decide if we wanted to visit the ruins or Bacalar, whether we wanted one that included lunch or drinks, etc. This excursion had it all! We met at the exit of the port just past the gates into the city and from there we had a van ride to the ruins that was not boring, but filled with history from our passionate and knowledgable tour guide. The ruins were incredible with so much history and first-hand experiences with plants and animals. From there we drove to the beautiful & colors lagoon of Bacalar taking a boat around and stopping for the Gram-worthy photos on some in-water hammocks and swings. But we weren't finished yet as we stopped for lunch on the way back which was delicious. The whole time we were comforted by our charming guides and their gracious bottle of tequila and snacks whenever we wanted. 20/10 would recommend to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time on the beach and felt like movie stars during the day. The drinks and food were good and as it said unlimited. The tour matched up with our cruise ship docking time and I found the guide easily on arrival. Will definately book again if visiting on a cruise. Thanks for the memories."
* A traveler said: "Our family only recently got our PADI certifications and my wife and daughter were a little nervous. Charlie from Dr Dive organised a special dive plan for just our family group that made everyone feel very comfortable and gave us helpful tips to improve our diving. Very easy process to rent equipment and amazing coral reef - we even saw 2 stingray. Amazing A+ service from a top class team. Thanks again Charlie."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience!! Went to Costa Maya on a trip with Norwegian Cruise Line. The beach was beautiful and not crowded. The service was excellent and the food and drinks are some of the best i’ve had! Highly recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a private tour for our group of 6. Carlos was just awesome! He is so knowledgeable and had so much information to share. One of our party had issues walking, he was in no rush and slowed down so we could all enjoy the morning. We even saw spider monkeys! I have already recommended this to someone traveling in the area. Great value and great day."
* A traveler said: "Excellent first time dive experience. Our instructor, Antonio, was fun, and engaging, but most importantly kept us feeling completely safe and educated the whole time. Everything was included - instruction, equipment, shallow after practice, and an hour dive experience at a 40ft depth reef slightly offshore. As first time divers we absolutely loved it and had a great afternoon. Highly recommend Dr. Dive - these guys are the real deal."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our cruise! Highly recommend Ibiza sunset beach club.... super nice people great tacos on the beach with a cold beer!! Manny or waiter was the best server i’be ever had... We Will be back!! Chuck C 3/2020"
* A traveler said: "We had a great snorkeling experience with Dr. Dive on what ended up being a private tour just for the 2 of us. The guide was courteous, fun, easy to get along with, and stroke a great balance between safety (one of us is a non-swimmer) and fun. Had a blast and would totally recommend them to anyone looking for snorkelling in Costa Maya!"
* A traveler said: "Great snorkeling tour of the reef! Elizabeth and Allie were very helpful and encouraging for a someone new to snorkeling and some that were more experienced. They spent time explaining the equipment and what we were seeing. Great excursion!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands