Top Costa Maya Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
Private and Luxury
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Art & Culture
1 result | All Costa Maya Tours
Sort by: Featured
You will meet your guide at a central location in Mahahual. From there, we will take you to the Chacchoben archaeological site where you will have a 1.5 hour guided tour with a native guide who will unveil the history of a Mayan city that flourished around 300 AD. The activity is complemented with a walk under the jungle to explore and get to know the different structures on the site like: Templo 24, Plaza B, Gran Plaza, Gran Basamento, Los Gemelos, Las Vasijas and Temple One. This tour also offers the possibility of learning about local plants and seeing some species of local fauna including birds and spider monkeys.
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Our guide Fabiola was very knowledgeable and friendly. Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone who is interested in seeing some Mayan ruins."
* How are review snippets generated?
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands