Top Cork Sightseeing Tours
26 results | All Cork Tours
* A traveler said: "We met on time at the tourist office and headed off for an irish coffee learning about Cork on the way. We then headed to the magnificent English market to sample wine, cheese and seafood. The oysters and smoked salmon were delicious. This was followed by chowder, chocolate and stout at the bodega. Frances was a very attentive tour guide and we didnt need to eat til much later in the day! Enjoyed by allowing"
* A traveler said: "enjoyed this tour. I think they made quite a few stops which was nice to get out and stretch / take photos.Paul our driver seemed very passionate about the history and stories around the Ring of Kerry and I appreciated his effort to keep the guests on the bus engaged. Overall it was a good tour and very beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Run by locals. Got us there just before the crowds. The grounds of Blarney Castle are beautiful. Loved the walk out to the lake. Trip to Cobh also interesting and very scenic."
* A traveler said: "Full day tour and it was not rushed. Had time for lunch in the lovely little town of Kinsale! Castle was good to see, but very long line to enter, so we chose not to do so. Instead walked the grounds and viewed other points of interest. Very good choice for seeing some of the Irish countryside."
* A traveler said: "I went to the ring of Kerry because of the bad weather still our guide Dj was funny, on time and great at history telling."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful day to visit & our driver was very knowledgeable. The walk up the stairs to the Blarney stone was challenging if you are not in fairly good physical condition."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour with Ronan. He took us to the sites we wanted to see rather than follow the regular itinerary and we were delighted! He was charming and went out of his way to show us the things we were most interested in. It was a beautiful day in Ireland and almost magical. Ronan took u to see a fairly ring and we will never forget the experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience glad I booked it the website makes it so easy thank you was such an enjoyable day to learn about whiskey"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. Our tour guide, Pauler, was very knowledgeable and a delight to listen to.. The landscape was breathtaking and I got a hold a baby lamb!"
* A traveler said: "all the heritage buildings and the wonderful history of the city the tour was wonderful and amazing the driver was very friendly the experience was like no other and it is something i would highly recommended and would definitley do again"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Tony, was outstanding and very knowledgeable and charismatic. He took us to many local sites and shared with us a bit about the Irish history and culture. We came in July 2021 as Ireland was just opening up. I highly recommend making the journey to Ireland this summer to enjoy all sites and people. This was a first class trip!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour and excellent guide, one of the most awesome places to visit ."
* A traveler said: "highly recommend this experience to anyone who is a bit adventurous and does not stand on "ceremony"!. My son and I so enjoyed our private visit and smokehouse tour with Anthony. His insights regarding the smoking process and willingness to share his story and some local history made this a wonderful experience. His smoked salmon, trout, and chicken paired with his brother in laws fantastic cider was all a culinary treat. You will enjoy your visit."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands