Top Cork Multi-day Tours
13 results | All Cork Tours
* A traveler said: "enjoyed this tour. I think they made quite a few stops which was nice to get out and stretch / take photos.Paul our driver seemed very passionate about the history and stories around the Ring of Kerry and I appreciated his effort to keep the guests on the bus engaged. Overall it was a good tour and very beautiful."
* A traveler said: "We met on time at the tourist office and headed off for an irish coffee learning about Cork on the way. We then headed to the magnificent English market to sample wine, cheese and seafood. The oysters and smoked salmon were delicious. This was followed by chowder, chocolate and stout at the bodega. Frances was a very attentive tour guide and we didnt need to eat til much later in the day! Enjoyed by allowing"
* A traveler said: "Run by locals. Got us there just before the crowds. The grounds of Blarney Castle are beautiful. Loved the walk out to the lake. Trip to Cobh also interesting and very scenic."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour with Ronan. He took us to the sites we wanted to see rather than follow the regular itinerary and we were delighted! He was charming and went out of his way to show us the things we were most interested in. It was a beautiful day in Ireland and almost magical. Ronan took u to see a fairly ring and we will never forget the experience."
* A traveler said: "I went to the ring of Kerry because of the bad weather still our guide Dj was funny, on time and great at history telling."
* A traveler said: "Full day tour and it was not rushed. Had time for lunch in the lovely little town of Kinsale! Castle was good to see, but very long line to enter, so we chose not to do so. Instead walked the grounds and viewed other points of interest. Very good choice for seeing some of the Irish countryside."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful day to visit & our driver was very knowledgeable. The walk up the stairs to the Blarney stone was challenging if you are not in fairly good physical condition."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience glad I booked it the website makes it so easy thank you was such an enjoyable day to learn about whiskey"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. Our tour guide, Pauler, was very knowledgeable and a delight to listen to.. The landscape was breathtaking and I got a hold a baby lamb!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands