Top Corfu Walking Tours
83 results | All Corfu Tours
* A traveler said: "Well organised and informative trip. Easy pick-up and drop-off, on time and friendly, helpful tour leader and coach driver. Really good day out!!"
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was well organised and enjoyable from start to finish we were looked after the crew did an amazing job as did the performers"
* A traveler said: "Our captain showed us an excellent time exploring the gorgeous caves!! And our guide was wonderful!!"
* A traveler said: "The trip to Paxos and antipaxos was so amazing and joyful! Kind people, amazing caves and turquoise beaches! I highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "We especially enjoyed the boat ride to see the caves. The Greek snack on top of the hill was tasty and the view was spectacular. We bought many souvenirs at the gift shop that was part of this tour too. Authentic items that were sized well for travel"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour. Wafa was my tour guide and she was great showing me around the town of Corfu. I learned so much about this beautiful island in such a short time. I recommend this tour when you arrive to understand the culture. Very nice tour!!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was great. The ship was big and fast we even overtook the passing ships. there was a ramp on the boat from which you could jump into the water, which was a great experience. One thing I would feel was the audio on the ship, which caused the guide to be misunderstood."
* A traveler said: "Nice boat trip Friendly staff Helpful host We kindly recommend this trip to all visitors of Corfu. We enjoyed it very much."
* A traveler said: "Best tourguide, best Journey by the sea, everthing was fine. I Would recommand that Journey. Boutrint is a Must have, otherwise you will be 6 Hours in the City, that‘s to long"
* A traveler said: "Tour was great! Got a lot of time on the ATV’s and it ran very smoothly with a great guide! Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful hike far from trodden paths. Georgia is a very nice guide, very knowledgeable on a variety of topics (history, flora, fauna, etc.). Although the ascension was a bit steep at first, it was totally worth it. The views from the top of the hill were astounding. We got to know a side of Corfu rarely shown to tourists. Utterly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of my favorite tours in Greece. Our guide was very personable and we were delighted to learn local culture, flavors, and history in one tour. The food tastings were unique and I'm glad we got to try some local favorites."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I really enjoyed this excursion to this vineyard/olive farm. We were one of two couples that were at the vineyard on that day, so we had a very extensive view of this facility. We were able to visit with the representative of this 150-year old vineyard and winery. They grow the grapes, press them, age them and bottle the wines. After the tour, we had a snack of wine and olives and olive oil. The only downside was the transportation back and forth to the vineyard. It was approximately $40 each way."
* A traveler said: "Filip our guide was excellent, in depth and detailed knowledge and responded very well to our requests. Kostas our driver had a great vehicle and did everything we wanted. It was a great day out for me and the family of 10 people."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services