Top Copenhagen Layover Tours
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Copenhagen Tours
Travel across the city in ease, and see many of Copenhagen’s key highlights, on this small-group Segway tour. Meet your guide at the Langelinie Pier, grab a helmet, and get acquainted with the proper Segway techniques. Once you feel comfortable, set off across town: you’ll see The Little Mermaid, Christiansborg Palace, and more, and will even stop for refreshments (own expense) at a cozy café. As you go, your guide will share stories about the sights; headsets are included so you can hear their every word.
When your cruise ship docks in port, pack a thorough tour of Copenhagen's landmarks and highlights into your limited time on shore. Accompanied by commentary from your guide, visit the Danish capital's most important sights, including an interior visit at Christiansborg Palace. Enjoy some free time shopping and dining before return drop-off at the port.
Cruise the streets and sights of Copenhagen during this guided Segway tour that includes use of a special headset radio that let you hear your guide clearly while on the move. See twice as much on your electric Segway including sights like The Little Mermaid, Nyhavn, the Royal Palace, and Danish Parliament while taking in the unique mix of old and modern architecture along the way.
Copenhagen is famous for its picturesque cobblestone streets, historic castles, and 17th-century architecture. While driving can be difficult in Denmark’s capital, this private walking tour allows you to bypass traffic, explore Copenhagen’s most popular districts, and see the city’s famous castles, squares, and gardens—all with the full attention of your guide and no unknown guests.
Discover the beauty of Copenhagen at a faster pace than a walking tour with this guided bike ride. With the reputation of being one of the world's best cities for cycling—there are ample cycle paths and green spaces to explore. Along the way, tick off around 90% of Copenhagen's top sights in just a couple of hours, including Copenhagen King's Square, the Little Mermaid statue, Nyhavn, and the Latin Quarter.
Make the most of your limited time in Copenhagen and cover far more ground than would be possible on foot on this Segway tour. Ideal for visitors who have trouble walking long distances, this small-group tour (limited to 10 people) takes you to such sites as the Little Mermaid statue, Christiansborg Palace, Old Royal Stock Exchange, and Amalienborg Palace as your guide offers context and little-known details along the way.
Cover more ground than you could on foot, see some of Copenhagen’s top landmarks, and enjoy personalized attention during this cozy small-group cargo bikes tour. Ideal for time-pressed travelers and those visiting in fall or winter, you’ll learn more about the city in just half a day than you would independently while saving your strength for more sightseeing later in the day.
Dip into the trendy food and restaurant scene of the Danish capital on this half-day Copenhagen food and walking tour. With a guide, learn about the city’s burgeoning reputation for fresh, light and seasonal cuisine made using natural produce, and seek out the locals’ favorite eateries, shops and markets. Food samples vary on each tour depending on the season, but expect to enjoy goodies that will pretty much make up a full meal, from artisanal cheeses to open sandwiches, organic hot dogs, apple wine and delicious craft beers.
Master the art of making an iconic sweet treat during a Danish pastry baking class in Copenhagen. Ideal for food lovers, this experience comes with the knowledge of a professional pastry chef, and gives you the chance to meet other like-minded travelers. Plus, a short duration makes this experience ideal for time-pressed travelers.
Save time and foot fatigue on a Segway tour of Copenhagen, zipping between attractions such as the Little Mermaid, Frederik’s Church, and Nyhavn while still enjoying a close up look at these iconic landmarks. Enjoy the more personalized experience of a small-group tour, benefiting from provided headsets to clearly hear insights provided by your guide, and rehydrate with a complimentary beverage at the conclusion of your tour.
Scratch beneath the surface of Copenhagen during this private half-day tour which combines top attractions with hidden gems you might not have found alone, ideal for time-pressed travelers. Learn about the city’s culture, history, and cuisine from your personal local guide and take the opportunity to get personalized recommendations for the rest of your trip.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Layover Tours in Copenhagen?
What Layover Tours in Copenhagen are taking additional safety precautions?
What Layover Tours in Copenhagen are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Copenhagen may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Unique Experiences
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Tycho Brahe Planetarium Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen Tours & Tickets
- Tivoli Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Casino Copenhagen Tours & Tickets
- Copenhagen Opera House (Operaen) Tours & Tickets
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek Tours & Tickets
- Nordre Toldbod Cruise Terminal Tours & Tickets
- Rosenborg Castle Gardens (Kongens Have) Tours & Tickets
- Carlsberg Brewery Tours & Tickets
- Louisiana Museum of Modern Art Tours & Tickets
- National Aquarium Denmark (Den Blaa Planet) Tours & Tickets
- National Museum of Denmark (Nationalmuseet) Tours & Tickets
- Kronborg Castle (Kronborg Slot) Tours & Tickets
- Torvehallerne Market Tours & Tickets
- Castle Islet (Slotsholmen) Tours & Tickets
- Vesterbro Tours & Tickets
- Fredensborg Palace (Fredensborg Slot) Tours & Tickets
- Kunsthal Charlottenborg Tours & Tickets
- Copenhagen Zoo Tours & Tickets
- David Collection (Davids Samling) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in North Holland
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets