Top Copenhagen Classic Car Tours
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Copenhagen Tours
Enjoy skip-the-line admission to Copenhagen's popular Tivoli Gardens, one of the city's top attractions. Save valuable vacation time by purchasing your tickets ahead of time, allowing you to skip the ticket-buying line and proceed directly inside. Spend as much time as you like exploring the performances, the amusement park rides, and the dining options in the food hall.
Tivoli Gardens is one of Copenhagen’s most in-demand attractions—and this 1-day, unlimited pass makes it easier than ever to take advantage of its thrilling rides. After booking admission to the popular amusement park (separate expense), reserve a wristband to enjoy unlimited access to its fun-fair amusements, and to ride its roller coasters as many times as you’d like.
It's all castles and cathedrals. Head out of Copenhagen for the day on this guided small-group tour, visiting UNESCO World Heritage-listed Kronborg Castle, the sitting for Shakespeare's Hamlet, and then Frederiksborg Castle, the largest Renaissance-era castle in Scandinavia. After a tour of the fortresses head to stunning Roskilde Cathedral, the burial spot for numerous kings and queens. Finally, finish the tour at the Viking Ship Museum. This small-group tour is limited to just 16 people or fewer.
Copenhagen is famous for its picturesque cobblestone streets, historic castles, and 17th-century architecture. While driving can be difficult in Denmark’s capital, this private walking tour allows you to bypass traffic, explore Copenhagen’s most popular districts, and see the city’s famous castles, squares, and gardens—all with the full attention of your guide and no unknown guests.
A visit to Roskilde is perfect for anyone interested in the Viking Age. Take a deep dive into Danish history and visit a site that was a Viking trading location over 1,000 years ago. No need to worry about figuring out local bus routes as roundtrip private hotel transfers are included from Copenhagen. During the trip, stop off at the Viking Ship Museum at Roskilde Harbour to see the remains of Viking ships from the 11th century.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Discover why they call it 'Wonderful Copenhagen' on this City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour of Denmark's postcard-pretty capital. Choose from three routes and stay aboard to gaze at the sights, or hop on and off at any stop to explore on foot. Listen to the interesting onboard commentary; admire must-sees such as the Little Mermaid statue and Amalienborg Palace; and hop off to visit attractions such as the Tivoli Gardens and more. Your ticket is valid for 72 hours from first use.
Travel across the city in ease, and see many of Copenhagen’s key highlights, on this small-group Segway tour. Meet your guide at the Langelinie Pier, grab a helmet, and get acquainted with the proper Segway techniques. Once you feel comfortable, set off across town: you’ll see The Little Mermaid, Christiansborg Palace, and more, and will even stop for refreshments (own expense) at a cozy café. As you go, your guide will share stories about the sights; headsets are included so you can hear their every word.
Dip into the trendy food and restaurant scene of the Danish capital on this half-day Copenhagen food and walking tour. With a guide, learn about the city’s burgeoning reputation for fresh, light and seasonal cuisine made using natural produce, and seek out the locals’ favorite eateries, shops and markets. Food samples vary on each tour depending on the season, but expect to enjoy goodies that will pretty much make up a full meal, from artisanal cheeses to open sandwiches, organic hot dogs, apple wine and delicious craft beers.
Visit two countries in one day—and explore castles, cathedrals, skyscrapers, and more—on this tour from Copenhagen. Travel via luxury minibus to Helsingør (Elsinore), where you can visit the UNESCO-listed Kronborg Castle (own expense), immortalized in Shakespeare’s 'Hamlet.' Then, hop on a ferry to Sweden. Enjoy free time to explore the historical university city of Lund, and get to know buzzing Malmö before returning to Copenhagen.
Make the most of your limited time in Copenhagen and cover far more ground than would be possible on foot on this Segway tour. Ideal for visitors who have trouble walking long distances, this small-group tour (limited to 10 people) takes you to such sites as the Little Mermaid statue, Christiansborg Palace, Old Royal Stock Exchange, and Amalienborg Palace as your guide offers context and little-known details along the way.
Simplify your visit to Copenhagen's Tivoli Gardens with this handy day pass. You'll get unlimited access to all the park's rides, including the rollercoasters, the vintage cars, and one spin on the Choco Wheel. This deluxe ticket also allows you to directly scan photos onto your mobile device on several rides. If you're looking for more sightseeing activities after Tivoli, the ticket includes access to the aquarium too.
Come on a trip to Lund & Malmö, the two Swedish sister towns that could not be more different from each other. Lund is old and cosy, with its prestigious university and old cathedral. Malmö is bigger and always changing, with modern architecture and an international and hip culture. The guide will pick you up by minibus in central Copenhagen in Denmark to take you and the small exclusive group of no more than 6 people to Sweden. You cross the grand Øresund Bridge and then arrive in Lund, you learn about the Vikings, see Lund University and the cathedral that was once the main seat of power in Scandinavia. You then continue to Malmö, where you have a lunch break. Malmö gives you the story of a church that could qualify into the Monthy Pythons, how you can get rich by bad book-keeping and what the Koreans mean by “The tears of Malmö”. After the tour you have to option to stay indepently for as long as you wish, with a fexible return ticket.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classic Car Tours in Copenhagen?
The best Classic Car Tours in Copenhagen according to Viator travelers are:
What Classic Car Tours in Copenhagen are taking additional safety precautions?
These Copenhagen experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classic Car Tours in Copenhagen are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Copenhagen may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Segway Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Kastellet Tours & Tickets
- Langelinie Cruise Terminal Tours & Tickets
- National Aquarium Denmark (Den Blaa Planet) Tours & Tickets
- Amager Museum (Amagermuseet) Tours & Tickets
- Freetown Christiania Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen Tours & Tickets
- Kunsthal Charlottenborg Tours & Tickets
- Torvehallerne Market Tours & Tickets
- Old Stock Exchange (Børsen) Tours & Tickets
- Kronborg Castle (Kronborg Slot) Tours & Tickets
- Lapidarium of Kings (Kongernes Lapidarium) Tours & Tickets
- Fredensborg Palace (Fredensborg Slot) Tours & Tickets
- Rosenborg Castle Gardens (Kongens Have) Tours & Tickets
- Thorvaldsens Museum Tours & Tickets
- Vesterbro Tours & Tickets
- Nyhavn Tours & Tickets
- Tivoli Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Tycho Brahe Planetarium Tours & Tickets
- City Hall Square (Radhuspladsen) Tours & Tickets
- Casino Copenhagen Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in North Holland
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets