Top Copenhagen Bus Tours
49 results | All Copenhagen Tours
* A traveler said: "Sewn Eric was fantastic. Excellent experience he is knowledgeable and so friendly. The tour of the church ⛪ was Amazing, he told us in detail how it was built and stories about the King and Queen s. Krongborg Castle was also amazing. Would give it 10 stars 🌟."
* A traveler said: "Stuart was an excellent knowledgeable guide who told us lots of interesting facts about Copenhagen. We really enjoyed the walking tour and recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery. Pleasant guide. Helpful narration. The canals are intriguing, and Cooenhagen is quite lovely."
* A traveler said: "We greatly enjoyed the wealth of knowledge and time taken to walk through the history of Denmark and Sweden. Each stop was filled with great recommendations that made the trip an amazing experience. If you are looking for a day to explore outside the city, this is a must!!"
* A traveler said: "VERY friendly guy who sailed ⛵ our boat. He was very knowledgeable about the harbor. We saw some interesting things. We got to go onto an abandoned fort in the harbor."
* A traveler said: "The best way to see this lovely ciity. The canal cruise is a highlight, you get to see everything from a different perspective."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to see the sights in Copenhagen! Martin was very knowledgeable and interactive with the group. He made sure we all stuck together and gave us helpful safety tips and instructions before our ride. I was concerned about my 73 year old mother keeping up but she did great and thoroughly enjoyed herself."
* A traveler said: "Our guide took us all over and explained lots of history about these cities. Wonderful tour with lots of time to ask questions and strool along the beautiful streets and seaside"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour for an overview of Copenhagen. It hits the major sites and was managed by a tour guide with excellent English and thorough command of Danish history. Great memories!!!"
* A traveler said: "Nice leisurely tour with hotel pick up and return. Driver was early, small group, clean coach. A couple extra stops for the sights. Our driver George was sick w alittle head cold but was pleasant and answered any questions. He gave us plenty of time to walk around the town square in Malmo and Lund. We arrived back on time after having time for lunch, too!"
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to see Copenhagen and learn about things that wouldn't be covered on a more commercial tour. Nicholas was amazing and you could really feel his love for the city and the culture."
* A traveler said: "Had a very positive experience with the hop on hop off tour. Drivers and salesmen were very nice and attending.Would do it again"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and tour guide! Good combination of land and water and length of trip. Tour guide very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the highlights of my trip. The tour guide was fantastic and very responsive and considerate. I got lucky as the weather was gorgeous the day I went. It’s so nice to get outside of the city and go on a tour that’s different and nice to get in nature as well. It’s a nice walk through the forest trail and the walk up the tower is very exciting. The guide also gives you some personal space so you can do the climb as fast or slow as you prefer and you have lots of time for gorgeous photos at the top. The 360 degree view from the top is spectacular. It’s also very easy to get to (of course with the tour guide driving) but you can take this tour in the morning and still have your afternoon free to go do other things. It’s only an hour out of the city but getting into the forest makes you feel like you’re in another world. I highly recommend this tour. You will not be disappointed. Thanks for a great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Extremely well presented and historically enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "It was September 29 at 10 AM. the Bus stops, we get in and instead of the typical " Show me the tickets, please " we heard " Good morning, my name is Carlos and i´m here to help and assist you when you want". We had plans to leave the bus on the next stop to see the Queen's Castle but instead we stayed and made the Classical Tour with our friend Carlos. He made the tour fun, with his quirky remarks and jokes, but always explaining what was around us and what we could do in the several stops of the tour. Me and my family have gone to many hop on hop off tours around the world, and we can honestly say that Carlos is a keeper because we never saw such a refreshing, enthusiastic and interesting person like him. Overall, the classic tour was up to our expectations, and we saw what we wanted on Copenhagen."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyable and informative tour with a very knowledgable tour guide Anna. She was very able to cater to our needs with two elderly, reasonably immobile men too."
* A traveler said: "Mons Klint is very worthwhile visiting!! The white cliffs are stunning. The geo center exhibits are very interesting. If u can also add on the Tower visit at Csmp Adventure, I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This was the best tour of our entire trip. Ulla was fabulous and Inga was a great driver. We had so much fun that day and Ulla was able to get us to take the ride on the Viking ship and tour the cathedral. I will always remember the wonderful day we had in Denmark!!"
* A traveler said: "Copenhagen has been a highlight of our trip so far. We were both delighted and surprised that our tour was to go ahead despite so few of us being on the tour. Due to the ship docking later than expected, the bus was there to meet us with the short notice we had to give the company. THANK YOU SO MUCH for that, we are extremely grateful! Our tour guide was very patient for us and flexible to what we wanted to see and do. We didn't feel rushed at all, we had time to take photos and explore surrounds. We highly recommend this tour without hesitation. Thank you for making our short time in Copenhagen a wonderful memory."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Tycho Brahe Planetarium
- Christian's Harbor (Christianshavn)
- Tivoli Gardens
- Louisiana Museum of Modern Art
- Christiansborg Palace (Christiansborg Slot)
- Castle Islet (Slotsholmen)
- Copenhagen Opera House (Operaen)
- Thorvaldsens Museum
- Amager Museum (Amagermuseet)
- Langelinie Cruise Terminal
- Kunsthal Charlottenborg
- Old Stock Exchange (Børsen)
- Casino Copenhagen
- Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen
- Freetown Christiania
- Ocean Quay Cruise Port
- Copenhagen Zoo
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in North Holland