Top Colorado Mountain Bike Tours
22 results | All Colorado Tours
* A traveler said: "Even though it was 91 degrees in Denver, it was still an enjoyable ride. Our guide was very knowledgeable, patient and engaging."
* A traveler said: "Cooper was a great guide. He gave great advice and let us decide what we wanted to try. We got to do a short hike up to a nice overlook. He gave us breaks for water/ rest often since it was our first day at elevation."
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was memorable and learned a lot of the history. Our guide Dean was incredibly personable, considerate and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. Aaron was so kind and knowledgeable. Loved the tour!!! I learned so much about the amazing art of the RiNo district. This was my second time doing the tour and each time was different. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Getting to the top above the tree line and feeling the cold fresh air. Breathtaking. Our tour guide Ryan was very informative, gave us all kinds of fascinating information all along the way. Took us to an area where we were able to see elk. It is a trip we will remember for a very long time."
* A traveler said: "I've been to Denver a few times and regret not doing this tour the first time I visited Denver. Kristina, our tour guide, was fantastic! So knowledgeable and friendly. Pace of tour was perfect - slow enough for my 80 year old parents to manage but never dragged because of all the information Kristina was sharing with us."
* A traveler said: "I loved the Red Rock Amphitheater, the film showing how it started, and just the surrounding. The view of the mountains and Breckinridge in general. I wish we had more time so We could go on the gondola. Thanks to Jason for making this tour exceptional with all the information he provided. Great tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day trip out of Denver TO the stunning Rocky Mountains! Our tour guide Jed was knowledgeable, entertaining, and clearly loves what he does. The clean mountain air is a perfect respite from the daily grind. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Each time we come to Denver we do something new. This time it was the LoDo tour. Our tour guide was Beau who did a great job describing this part of downtown. Beau's historical commentary was very good and enjoyable. A highly recommend Beau as a tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Nice paced tour of Denver and the waterfront. Our tour guide was very helpful and kept us engaged and was able to show us some historical landmarks."
* A traveler said: "Was a fun time and lots of laughs tried new beers wouldnt have tried on my own. Got to meet others from different states"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Will was so great, kept the drive entertaining the whole way. He tailored our time to what the group wanted."
* A traveler said: "Amazing bike ride! The staff/instructors were very helpful and individualized the ride according to YOUR experience. You had the choice of full tour guide support or on-your-own ride. Overall, wonderful experience by a business who truly cares about YOUR adventure."
* A traveler said: "Dan and Ladd were friendly,, knowledgeable, and supportive tour guides. The variety of scenery, terrains, and length of the tour was perfect. We were able to visit and learn things about Boulder we would never seen had we not gone on this tour."
* A traveler said: "The entire tour was memorable! Our guides, Geremy and Steve, were both very friendly, fun and knowledgeable. They made us feel welcome and at ease on our bikes. We only had 24 hours in Boulder and this was a perfect way to see the city!"
* A traveler said: "Riding the Fat tire bike through the dirt trails. 👍. Going fast down the trails. Getting educated about Breckinridge history. It was Fun!"
* A traveler said: "Very cool tour! We saw many murals, got to hear about each one’s history, and had enough time to ride around and learn about Boulder. Super day!"
* A traveler said: "Jerry was awesome and so much fun. My adult kids had the best time ever and the scenic beauty of Breckenridge was amazing"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Pikes Peak
- Denver Mint
- Grand Lake Colorado
- Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave
- Keystone Resort
- Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad & Museum
- Colorado State Capitol Building
- Denver City Park
- Cave of the Winds Mountain Park
- Pikes Peak Highway
- Browns Canyon National Monument
- Lookout Mountain
- Animas River
- Denver Firefighters Museum
- Downtown Aquarium
- Arkansas River
- United States Air Force Academy
- Dinosaur Ridge
- Winter Park
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Texas