Top Cologne Private Drivers
14 results | All Cologne Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a very interesting, entertaining and enlightening tour. I would recommend the tour and our guid to any of our friends or family."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very good. Our group was small (only 4 guests). We saw a lot and learned a lot. If raining, bring an umbrella. It helps protect you from the rain during the stops where your guide tells you about the city."
* A traveler said: "Good Place to visit but you only need about 1&1/2 hrs . The chocolate making area is very intriguing"
* A traveler said: "Loved learning about the history- wished we had done the tour earlier so we understood where we were walking around"
* A traveler said: "Great evening cruise, definitely need to get to the boat early to get prime seating on the rooftop deck."
* A traveler said: "Very nice staff. A good selection of sightseeing stops and interesting descriptions, anecdotes facts shared."
* A traveler said: "I had no idea of the history of Eau de Cologne and the links to the city. It was not only an insightful tour, but as a perfume lover it was wonderful to have the chance to learn the different notes etc in the process."
* A traveler said: "A great tour giving you an insight to German beer and drinking culture, we visited places we would never have gone to without the tour, very informative and had a great time, a definite must !"