Top Cologne Historical Tours
31 results | All Cologne Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a very interesting, entertaining and enlightening tour. I would recommend the tour and our guid to any of our friends or family."
* A traveler said: "A great tour giving you an insight to German beer and drinking culture, we visited places we would never have gone to without the tour, very informative and had a great time, a definite must !"
* A traveler said: "Great evening cruise, definitely need to get to the boat early to get prime seating on the rooftop deck."
* A traveler said: "Very nice staff. A good selection of sightseeing stops and interesting descriptions, anecdotes facts shared."
* A traveler said: "Good Place to visit but you only need about 1&1/2 hrs . The chocolate making area is very intriguing"
* A traveler said: "Loved learning about the history- wished we had done the tour earlier so we understood where we were walking around"
* A traveler said: "I had no idea of the history of Eau de Cologne and the links to the city. It was not only an insightful tour, but as a perfume lover it was wonderful to have the chance to learn the different notes etc in the process."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very helpful and knows a lot. Three hours of action and very funny moments. Thanks for the spectacular Moment!"
* A traveler said: "Sascha was an excellent guide for our small group. He switched easily between German and English, so we didn't miss an explanation or detail. His stories were full of details, anecdotes, funny bits, and he was excited and happy the whole time, which cheered us all. I'd highly recommend doing this tour with him. You spend 2hrs walking around the cathedral and old town and you learn a lot while being entertained."
* A traveler said: "Aylin was a delightful guide for us in Cologne. We were able to see all the sights we wanted and even got to climb the south tower of the Cathedral. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour and her company!"