Top Cologne Cruises & Sailing
- For a long sail, pick up a KD Rhine pass from Cologne to Mainz, and hop on and off wherever you like to explore the lovely towns along the riverbank.
- Stop off at Bonn to take a look at Beethoven’s ear trumpet in the house where he was born in 1770.
- An evening river cruise is particularly pretty at Christmastime, with a traditional festive feast and fairytale views of castles and churches lit up for the season.
5 results | All Cologne Tours
* A traveler said: "Great evening cruise, definitely need to get to the boat early to get prime seating on the rooftop deck."
* A traveler said: "A great tour giving you an insight to German beer and drinking culture, we visited places we would never have gone to without the tour, very informative and had a great time, a definite must !"
* A traveler said: "The City Tour Cologne was awesome. It was very informative and thorough. The history and building architecture make the trip well worth it. I would use City Tours again. You won't be disapointed."
* A traveler said: "Sascha is a great guide. Very informative, interesting details and funny stories as well. Definitely recommended"
* A traveler said: "Good Place to visit but you only need about 1&1/2 hrs . The chocolate making area is very intriguing"