Top Cobh Shore Excursions
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Cobh Tours
Maximize your time in the beautiful city of Cork on an enriching full-day shore excursion to Blarney Castle and other historical highlights. Greet your courteous guide at Cork Harbour and travel through the splendid Irish countryside to the ancient structure of Blarney Castle. Gain free admission to the 13th-century landmark and kiss the world-renowned Blarney Stone for good luck. Return to Cork for a panoramic coach tour of the city’s sights; visit the charming town of Kinsale; and make a brief stop in Cobh, famed for being the departure point of the ill-fated Titanic, before returning to Cork Harbour.
Enjoy swift access to one of County Cork’s top attractions with this skip-the-line Queenstown Story tour at the Cobh Heritage Centre. With your ticket in hand, beat the queues and head straight inside Cobh Heritage Centre to begin exploring. From the multimedia and audiovisual displays in place, learn of Cobh’s place in Ireland’s rich history. Gain insight into key events including the Great Famine, the transportation of convicts to Australia, cruise disasters like RMS Titanic and RMS Lusitania, and Ireland’s military and maritime history from the 17th century onward.
Make the most of your time in port on a shore excursion from Cobh and discover county highlights, including Blarney Castle, Kinsale, and Cobh Cathedral. Enjoy round-trip transportation for seamless transfer between dispersed locations, and gain insight into the region from your guide’s on-board commentary. Benefit from tailored departure times according to the duration your docking.
Maximize time in County Cork with a full-day private tour. Meet your local guide at the pick-up location of your choice and set out to see the historic Blarney Castle, the colorful fishing village of Kinsale, and Cork City. Skip the hassle of navigating and leave the driving to your private guide. Itineraries can be customized according to your individual interests.
Maximize your time in Cork on a half-day shore excursion from Cobh, and benefit from departure times tailored to your time in port. Discover regional highlights such as Blarney Castle, the Blarney Stone, and the city of Cork, and hear regional insights provided by your driver-guide. Relax with round-trip transfer from your port and free time to shop at Blarney Woolen Mills.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Shore Excursions in Cobh?
The best Shore Excursions in Cobh according to Viator travelers are:
What Shore Excursions in Cobh are taking additional safety precautions?
These Cobh experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets