Top Cluj-Napoca Sightseeing Tours
34 results | All Cluj-Napoca Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide was super nice and new tons about the area. Once we got to the Turda Salt Mine, he knew even more! He knew the history, the details, little known facts, any question I had was answered!! I definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip made better by our guide Ilona, she had great English and answered my many questions even if they had nothing to do with our trip, I would recommend to all, if I get a chance I would use this company again"
* A traveler said: "I can say that we really enjoyed this tour. It was quite smooth, interestingly connected and sufficient with details and information. All this is because of Roxana, who is very professional nice guide, who surrounded us with her attention and warm attitude. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this trip. If you get Joseph as your guide you've hit the jackpot. He's a very knowledgeable nice guy. The salt mines are vast and somewhat chilly( bring something warm). Dinner was terrific. The village is historic. The Gorge, well, you have to be fairly sure footed as the path is stoney. A day well spent (from about 8am to 6pm)."
* A traveler said: "This two day private tour was the high point of the two weeks we spent in Romania for my friend and me. We were wonderfully fortunate to be guided by Ilona Farkas, who knew the area and its cultural and artistic significance well, and was eager to share her knowledge with us. It was a wonderful cultural experience and a very pleasant one with good food and lodging with welcoming, interesting people."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Mihai was wonderful and a great storyteller. He is like a history teacher, funny and friendly at the same time. Both sights are lovely, with a big plus for Corvin Castle."
* A traveler said: "This tour was the highlight of our entire European vacation. Joseph is like an encyclopedia of knowledge . A real history buff. From the local visits to the salt mine everything was absolutely perfect . We can’t stop raving to everyone how great he was and how fantastic Transylvania is. We look forward to booking a future trip with him and we have literally told all of our friends and family about him. Until next time ..... we will be back"
* A traveler said: "A great tour to get a background in Romanian history and see some of Romania's famous sites as well as those not so famous.The tour guide was informative and friendly and made the trip fun.Great overall tour"
* A traveler said: "A great way to discover art galleries and hidden gems in Cluj. The guide knows the city and the art scene well and the tour was very engaging."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Transylvania
- Things to do in Sighisoara
- Things to do in Sibiu
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Iasi
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Belgrade
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Wallachia