Top Chiclayo Full-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Chiclayo Tours
This trip is a very good complement to the famous Sipán route, but in itself it is a very good experience. Archeology, history, nature, architecture and very good food in one trip. The most interesting museum with the richest tombs, the valley of the pyramids with a forest that hides them, where we can visit the interior of one of them - the only one open to the public - and the most photogenic city we have, with a stop to have lunch in a beautiful 19th century house.
This tour has diverse experiences: the best museum in the north of the country, the oldest pyramid in this part of the world, a corner of the coast of exceptional beauty and the most diverse artisan market are mixed in a harmonious journey. We start earlier than the competition, at nine in the morning and make a calmer visit; Because we do not have other groups leaving at the same time, it is very likely that we will not find visitor traffic in the museums, which makes a safer excursion in terms of biosecurity. Something important about this trip is the gastronomic experience, it is possible to have quality seafood lunch near the sea. Due to government measures, the Royal Tombs of Sipán museum opens from Monday to Friday
Learn about two ancient Peruvian cultures and visiting related archeological sites on this day-long private tour from Chiclayo. Your guided excursion begins at Huaca Rajada, where archeologists discovered the Moche civilization's Lord of Sipán mummy in 1987. You'll also explore Túcume, an 8th century site encompassing dozens of mounds and pyramids once belonging to the Sican culture, and the Lord of Sipán Royal Tombs Museum, home to Moche artifacts including jewelry and headdresses.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
We offer a private and personalized tour according to your schedule with a specialized guide in English, French or Spanish. At least 2 people are required for your reservation.
Visit the Moche archaeological site of Huaca Rajada and gain insight into an ancient civilization lost in time on this tour from Chiclayo. Following pickup at your centrally located hotel, explore Huaca Rajada and learn of the Moche people through detailed displays of the jewelry discovered. Discover pyramids dating back to 100 AD, and learn of Moche culture and customs at the Museum of the Royal Tombs of Sipán.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Full-day Tours in Chiclayo?
The best Full-day Tours in Chiclayo according to Viator travelers are:
What Full-day Tours in Chiclayo are taking additional safety precautions?
These Chiclayo experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Full-day Tours in Chiclayo are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Chiclayo may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Quito
- Things to do in Mindo
- Things to do in Iquitos
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets