Top Chichen Itza Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
10 results | All Chichen Itza Tours
* A traveler said: "Josh was a great guide and we had a great group. The tour was very educational and we had just the right amount of activities. Really enjoyed the cenote! That was a great way to cool off and repelling down wasn’t bad at all! We also did the zip line jump into the water. Good excursion overall!"
* A traveler said: "Very well paid service. We didn't take any lines and everything worked out! Chichen Itza is a worderfull place to visit. A lot of history and beauty."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Limbert was great and very knowledgeable. He picked us up right on time, shared the Mayan culture and best of the ruins, and told us about the history of the Cenote and the town. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Alvaro, our personal tour guide. Was the very best. He sent several messages about departure details. He picked us up in in a Mercedes E class. On the 2 hour trip there he told stories about the history of the Yucatan. He is a very kind, patient and knowledgeable guide. The cenote swim was just as good as Chichen Itza."
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Way of Kukulkan: An audio tour exploring Chichen Itza's majestic ruins
- Chichen Itza Self-Guided Tour Guide Cancun, Mexico
- Full-day Tour to Chichen Itza and Cenote Maya from Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Skip the Line: Entrance Ticket to Chichen Itza
- Chichen-itza & Cenote Wonder of the Mayan World Private Tour