Top Chicago Tickets & Passes
19 results | All Chicago Tours
* A traveler said: "I took my grandson to Chicago for his 17th birthday. He wanted to check out all the museums and the Lincoln park zoo. We did all that and more. The city pass and making advanced reservations for specific events made our trip so fun and easy."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful, educational experience! We thoroughly enjoyed touring the museum and leisurely exploring different exhibits. The mammals exhibit and Nature Walk were especially well designed and the animals looked as through they could be living and breathing in their glass enclosures. It was absolutely fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "From the moment you enter the attention is very special from the staff, it is nice to see all of Chicago from above and the special feeling when you are bent over the void is unique"
* A traveler said: "So fun! The River architecture boat tour was my favorite. We saw the Field Museum as well and it took a whole day to attempt to see it all"
* A traveler said: "Loved it. We ran out of time to see everything even starting at 11am-5pm. We will definitely be visiting again!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the special Comic exhibit. Very good museum store! The 76 year-old man married to Naomi recalled many comics, but your exhibits informed us of a history of comics and talented cartoonists never imagined ! The cultural and anti-racism messages are so important to your visitors…"
* A traveler said: "We went specifically to see Sue. She’s well hidden but the staff is helpful and friendly. Lots of info throughout museum, so you need a day if you want to see it all."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful architecture wonderful historic and fun info from guide Clean and organized boat friendly staff"
* A traveler said: "It was such a fun tour! I’m so glad I booked it! And the tour guide Lizzy was great too! If you are looking to book a tour, Do it with Viator!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent and the Theatre is just amazing. From the history to the breathtaking details of its structure, it is a must see on your trip to Chicago!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very light and entertaining show. Comedy mixed with magic. Intimate setting. The 1 hour time allows you to pack other activities. I would highly recommend it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Chicago Botanic Garden
- Chicago Theatre
- Driehaus Museum
- Chicago Children's Museum
- Chicago Loop
- Wrigley Field
- American Writers Museum
- House of Blues
- Chicago History Museum
- Soldier Field
- 360 Chicago Observation Deck (Formerly John Hancock Observatory)
- Frederick C. Robie House
- Tribune Tower
- Chicago Chinatown
- Hard Rock Cafe Chicago
- Hyde Park
- Prairie Avenue Historic District
- Rookery Building
- Marquette Building
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee