Top Chicago Attractions & Museums
14 results | All Chicago Tours
* A traveler said: "So fun! The River architecture boat tour was my favorite. We saw the Field Museum as well and it took a whole day to attempt to see it all"
* A traveler said: "The city pass is great to get into some of the highlights of Chicago. The museums are a day event to see all the amazing displays. The Willis tower and Chicago 360 give some great views and I’m looking forward to seeing the aquarium next!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful, educational experience! We thoroughly enjoyed touring the museum and leisurely exploring different exhibits. The mammals exhibit and Nature Walk were especially well designed and the animals looked as through they could be living and breathing in their glass enclosures. It was absolutely fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it. We ran out of time to see everything even starting at 11am-5pm. We will definitely be visiting again!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the special Comic exhibit. Very good museum store! The 76 year-old man married to Naomi recalled many comics, but your exhibits informed us of a history of comics and talented cartoonists never imagined ! The cultural and anti-racism messages are so important to your visitors…"
* A traveler said: "We went specifically to see Sue. She’s well hidden but the staff is helpful and friendly. Lots of info throughout museum, so you need a day if you want to see it all."
* A traveler said: "Don’t miss this tour! It was amazing and entertaining. The guide was knowledgeable and the bar was fun too."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and clear. All staff were friendly and polite. We enjoyed the tour a great way to see Chicago!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing and was very informative. Randy and I thoroughly enjoyed this tour and would recommend it to everyone"
Frequently Asked Questions
- House of Blues
- Soldier Field
- Biograph Theater
- Lookingglass Theatre Company
- Driehaus Museum
- Chicago Theatre
- Prairie Avenue Historic District
- Lincoln Park Conservatory
- The Magnificent Mile
- 360 Chicago Observation Deck (Formerly John Hancock Observatory)
- Tribune Tower
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago
- Hyde Park
- Chicago Botanic Garden
- Chicago Lakefront Trail
- Chicago History Museum
- University of Chicago
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Jackson Park
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee