Top Chattanooga Extreme Sports
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Chattanooga Tours
Get a new perspective on Chattanooga with a rafting adventure tour on the Middle Ocoee River. After a safety demonstration, set off on a white water rafting excursion through the scenic Cherokee National Forest. Experience class III and IV rapids as you descend the river gorge. Paddle through the rapids during this exhilarating river adventure.
The Ocoee River is one of the most popular destinations for whitewater rafting in Tennessee and flows through the heart of the Cherokee National Forest. On this tour, you’ll get a full day on the water, with full instruction and lunch included. Get your adrenaline pumping as you tackle Class III and IV rapids, admire the views as you cruise downstream, and raft down part of the ‘Olympic section’.
This section is great for beginners or the experienced rafter with over 20 continuous class III & IV rapids. With plenty of places to surf and play, you’ll see why thousands of folks return year after year to raft this classic 5-mile run. Starting just below the Ocoee Dam No. 2, you’ll encounter your first big rapid, Grumpy’s, then its on to Broken Nose, Roller Coaster, Table Saw, Hell’s Hole and many more. Top that all off with a great place to swim about half way down and you’ll certainly become “one” with the river. Our wonderful river guides will help make your adventure one to remember.
Ready for a full day of adventure on the Ocoee River? This is classic Tennessee white water rafting at it’s finest, including 10 miles of raging rapids to wet your appetite.
Go off-roading in the backcountry of Chattanooga with this small-group tour in a Swincar. Set out on a scenic drive that begins at the Reflection Riding Arboretum and includes views of local Chattanooga landmark, Lookout Mountain. Drive a unique Swincar (designed and manufactured in France) and enjoy the adrenaline-pumping ride.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Extreme Sports in Chattanooga?
The best Extreme Sports in Chattanooga according to Viator travelers are:
What Extreme Sports in Chattanooga are taking additional safety precautions?
These Chattanooga experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Extreme Sports in Chattanooga are good for avoiding crowds?
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets