Top Cesky Krumlov Outdoor Activities
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Cesky Krumlov Tours
Make the most out of your time in the enchanting Český Krumlov with this informative and entertaining guided walking tour. Stroll up to the castle, the second largest fortress in the Czech Republic, then wander the curvy hilly streets of the center of town, taking in the Baroque-era buildings and lingering in the intimate squares.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Rafting Our mission is to introduce the public to the beauties of (white water) rafting. We will see to your safety and ensure an unforgettable experience The Bohemia Adventure team is led by Tomáš Kobes, a slalom canoeist who competed at the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games, and consists of handpicked professionals who boast extensive experience with white water rafting and canoeing. In addition to instructing you on how to steer a raft (a 90-minute lesson will teach you the paddle strokes that allow you to tackle class II rapids), we will also provide all the equipment needed (wetsuit, jacket, shoes, paddles and raft) and arrange for a transfer, if necessary. Quality is never compromised – we only use first-rate equipment produced by the world’s most renowned manufacturers. In addition to families with children over the age of 4 and groups of friends our clients also include companies.
Hundreds of thousands of tourists flock to the famous Bohemian town of Český Krumlov every year. A great way to make the most of the town\'s cobbled streets, little restaurants nestled on the Vltava River banks and the picturesque castle (to name but a few sights) is to take a walk. But did you know there are more unconventional alternatives? NYes, you\'ve guessed it. A boat trip. But don\'t get us wrong. We’re not talking about a 200-foot cruise ship and a lavish 8-course menu accompanied by jazz music. Instead, you’re going to sit in an inflatable raft, float on the Vltava River that lassoes the town, and be literally spoilt for choice with footage for your Instagram story. Feel free to bring a bottle of champagne along. Or just sit back and enjoy all those million-dollar views of the moonlit UNESCO-listed castle that you wouldn’t otherwise have a chance to savour.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Outdoor Activities in Cesky Krumlov?
What Outdoor Activities in Cesky Krumlov are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Lower Austria
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets