Top Central Switzerland Nature and Wildlife Tours
58 results | All Central Switzerland Tours
* A traveler said: "A wonderful time had by all, a nice combination of tour guide assistance and information as well as time alone to wander. On time and very stress free. Robert was our guide and we enjoyed and trusted his wisdom."
* A traveler said: "We took the tour as we were travelling with seniors and a baby. Seemed like easier option to travel and did not regret it at all. The tour guide was very friendly and informative. Comfortable clean bus. It was storming so we basically didnt see anything up there. I’d suggest not to go to jungfrau during winter"
* A traveler said: "This is a must-do tour. Every aspect of the tour was exceptional from pick up, to the sights, to return. The mountain top was breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "All went well right from the pic up...except the wind (which is not in anybody control). Since, this is December, expect high winds and no access to Chair lift and Cliff walk. Our guide Mr. Pedro was really good and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was upgraded on the bus. We upgraded from the Interlaken and Grindelwald Day Trip to the Juanfranc Top of the World trip after discussions with our tour guide. The most amazing trip we've ever undertaken. The pick up and drop off times were exact. Our tour guide was informative and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to see the city and learn about the history and so much more. Luis was the best guide we’ve ever had-knowledgeable, personable and with a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great. Wouldn’t worry about the train section. More detail needed on bus and train connections."
* A traveler said: "We took the local train to Stans and it was a 5 minute walk to the funicular at the base of the mountain. We then transferred to the enclosed gondola for the rest of the trip up the mountain......very easy and very nice!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time, parking is $5 you have to pay at a kiosk before going back to car. Cool up on mnt., sweatshirt was all we needed. Ice cave is fun. Careful on floors. We got there right when it opened no lines and place to ourselves. Took us about 1 1/2 hrs. 29 coach buses there when we left. Go early"
* A traveler said: "You can check on when the boat leaves. The boat leaves several times a day. Plan at least a half a day for the trip. Viator offers this trip at half price! It is a wonderful day trip!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was everything we expected! We have done walking tours in other cities gained so much understanding and this is the same. Our guide was enthusiastic and had great energy!! Best way to learn about culture and history of this beautiful place."
* A traveler said: "Yes, we learned how to prepare a Swiss dish... but Marco does much more. We had a wonderful evening from beginning to end. It’s more like a dinner with friends. I would love to do this again!!"
* A traveler said: "Our group had a very unforgettable memories in Mt. Pilatus! It was a breathtaking view! We wish someday we could ride the Conway train. Luzerne is a very beautiful city! This is a very recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sights and lovely walk down through the alps. Enchanting early morning boat ride to Vitznau, cogwheel train up to Rigi Kulm, walk down to Rigi Kaltbad and cablecar ride down to Weggis. Definitely recommend Rigi Kaltbad Mineral Spa together with hot stones massage,after walking so much came as a lovely treat!!!!"
* A traveler said: "a great experience and very professional.. My tour guide Mr. Kid was awesome and very accomadating."
* A traveler said: "The landscape was beautiful…lakes, mountains. It was interesting to see how people lived in the small towns. We saw cows with their big cowbells around their necks walking down the roads."
* A traveler said: "Our trip with Oscar was terrific! He had all the insider tips for getting on the railway as quickly as possible, so we had the most amount of time to explore the mountaintop. When I asked him a question about something he didn't know offhand, he got an answer for me immediately. Everything was smooth and easy."
* A traveler said: "Great walking tour. Really got a terrific look at the area. Our guide Glenn was very knowledgeable and a great personality."
* A traveler said: "This tour was the BEST TOUR ever!!!!! The zipline, go karts and scooter was such a unique way to see the gorgeous mountains! It was so much fun and unlike anything I've ever experienced!!! I give this tour 5+ stars!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip!!! Would recommend !! Easy to do and you could use the mobile ticket. Self tour so no time restrictions"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lion Monument (Löwendenkmal)
- Pilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen)
- Mt. Pilatus
- Mt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable Car
- Engelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg)
- Culture and Congress Centre (KKL)
- Rosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart)
- Swiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz)
- Richard Wagner Museum
- Lucerne (Luzern)
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Veneto